AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go! Rishard is back!!!

Before the video I would have taken Decker over Dez.   After seeing the video I would take Decker's mom over Dez.

I'm usually not the guy who spouts out Madden scenarios in real life but I have a feeling we're exploring a fairly significant trade. It certainly isn't fair to blame the entire loss on Nick Williams

I really liked Leonte Caroo a lot coming out of Rutgers in 2016. Not sure what happened there, but I thought he had a ton of potential as a vertical WR. He was built like a RB, about 5'10 220, but thick. Very strong & muscular. He averaged about 21-22 yards a catch in college. I guess he didn't work out.

Just now, Face said:

I really liked Leonte Caroo a lot coming out of Rutgers in 2016. Not sure what happened there, but I thought he had a ton of potential as a vertical WR. He was built like a RB, about 5'10 220, but thick. Very strong & muscular. He averaged about 21-22 yards a catch in college. I guess he didn't work out.

He's on the dolphins practice squad.  The titans should claim him.

People need to realize it’s been three years since Dez Bryant was  a premiere WR.   His last couple years were quite  “meh”;  if I’m not mistaken, he only caught something like 53% of his targets last year.  At this point in his career, he’s about as reliable as a coin flip. 

By comparison,  Andre Johnson was one of the most dominant WRs of his generation for many years...truly a HOF caliber player.   When the Titans signed AJ, he was three years removed from  a 1400 yard season....and he was DONE.

Again...Dez is three years removed from being a truly relevant player.  Anyone thinking he has anything left in the tank is deluding themselves.   Eric Decker part II.

4 minutes ago, nine said:

People need to realize it’s been three years since Dez Bryant was  a premiere WR.   His last couple years were quite  “meh...and last  year, he only caught something like 53% of his targets.  

By comparison,  Andre Johnson was one of the most dominant WRs of his generation for many years...truly a HOF caliber player.   When the Titans signed AJ, he was three years removed from  1400 yard season....and he was DONE.

Anyone thinking Dez Bryant has anything left in the tank is deluding themselves.   Eric Decker part II.

After that video I would take Decker over Dez.