The passing game/Mariota

OILERMAN

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please. You arent using real data to see where it takes you. You are starting from a conclusion and cherry picking data to support it. The Williams INT is a perfect example of this.

You made no comment on Mariotas play after last week but have this thread up first thing in the morning 

Not this bullshit 1 read crap again...

Posted Images

The passing offense this week looked a lot like malarkey last year. There’s was a few all curls at 5 yards. 

Last week it wasn’t 1 read all day. This week was different. Still wasn’t 1 read but there was a few plays more. 

Edited by titanruss

8 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Using QB ratings to make a point for subsets of passes in one game is lunacy.  

That's why I didn't use one game, it was true for the entire 2017 season as well

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I think russ may be onto something about vrabel stepping in and telling Lafleur how to run the offense yesterday. There are lots of things that can be done to offset losing a LT snd they didnt do anything.

LOL @ discounting real data and clinging to pure speculation

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I think russ may be onto something about vrabel stepping in and telling Lafleur how to run the offense yesterday. There are lots of things that can be done to offset losing a LT snd they didnt do anything.

I think his head got big because of the wildcat install and the 4th down attempts.. his buddy JRob wants to use Henry more too.. and lafleur is probably not a loud enough personality for a guy like vrabel to allow to have full control. 

Just now, oldschool said:

It's a hybrid of the Rams/49ers offense without the personnel. Keep peddling your nonsense though. You are destroying your cred.

First of all it was just a few weeks ago you said Mularkey may have ruined Mariota and you were concerned. You;ve already posted concerns yourself. 

2nd of all Mariota has more INTs than TDs and a passer rating in the 70s just like last year. 

I'm so embarrassed that the results so far are the same with the new staff. 

Don't you mean solidifying my cred

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

First of all it was just a few weeks ago you said Mularkey may have ruined Mariota and you were concerned. You;ve already posted concerns yourself. 

2nd of all Mariota has more INTs than TDs and a passer rating in the 70s just like last year. 

I'm so embarrassed that the results so far are the same with the new staff. 

Don't you mean solidifying my cred

While playing with an injured hand and missing his top two pass catchers and all his tackles... but yeah. 

Context, fool. 

Edited by titanruss