It all starts on the inside. Hard to have a consistent run game or pass attack if you don't have room to run or time to set up the pass. We started moving the ball somewhat when we went to a short pass attack toward the end of the game, but you can't rely on that all the time.

Taylor needs to not be hurt and mia for any real length of time or we might be fk'd.

Aramis   

A very Jekyll and Hyde offense so far this season. Mariota will be on, hit guys for scores and they drop it. Then they’re open and he’s off or misses them. Also, as the commentators stated, Marcus’ first options were never open and he had no time to progress through his options due to the shitty oline play. 

Nick Williams is terrible. Poor route on the INT and drops an easy score.

Also, we haven’t scored in the second quarter at all this season. Hard to really know where this team is after this game. Bad loss all around.

Edited by Aramis

Stan   
3 minutes ago, Face said:

Spot on. Though in fairness to Robinson the Matthews situation blindsided everybody & killed WR depth. And the Walker injury is bigger then anybody could've thought. 

Not me walker was Mariota a safe zone I knew our offense was done when he went down

tgo   
4 minutes ago, Face said:

Spot on. Though in fairness to Robinson the Matthews situation blindsided everybody & killed WR depth. And the Walker injury is bigger then anybody could've thought. 

It was obvious this offseason how limited the WR depth was though. 

Face   
Just now, tgo said:

It was obvious this offseason how limited the WR depth was though. 

I didn't think it was a huge problem. You had Matthews & Davis, a 5th overall pick the year before, who came on at the end of the year. And Taylor was a pretty high pick.

I personally think we should've signed a vet but the reality is in this league that you have to take some risks & rely on draft picks who may not be quite there yet.

Just an off day. If there was a day to lose, this is it.  Colts and jags lost.   I’m not concerned.  You can try to avoid let downs after big wins but it’s always tough. Especially with young teams. Next week 

tgo   
14 minutes ago, Face said:

I didn't think it was a huge problem. You had Matthews & Davis, a 5th overall pick the year before, who came on at the end of the year. And Taylor was a pretty high pick.

I personally think we should've signed a vet but the reality is in this league that you have to take some risks & rely on draft picks who may not be quite there yet.

Yeah but they were all totally unproven commodities outside of an injured Matthews.