Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

Dropped passes have haunted this team so far this season.

Huston   

Williams has got to be feeling like shit right now regardless. His PI called was crucial last week then he goes and basically gives it away this week.

TF_Titan   
1 minute ago, Huston said:

Williams has got to be feeling like shit right now regardless.

I sure as hell hope so.

6 minutes ago, chef said:

Seriously, they're not just dropped passes per definition, they are comically bad cartoonish drops right in line with Allstate Mayhem Butter Fingers. Like the kind you'd bobble and catch anyway and still catch grief about it later.  Taylor, Smith, Jennings, Williams, dude gone.  Not like we got a one guy problem here. 

Mariota hasn't been perfect, but that's a tough thing on a QB.  I mean it's going to happen, but this is too much too often.  This is why Walker being gone is a massive loss that really changes the whole season.

We are a different offense with Walker, especially in a game like today. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

We are a different offense with Walker, especially in a game like today. 

I love Adoree Jackson... so this is no knock against him... but we absolutely should have drafted OJ Howard with that pick. Jonnu Smith may still turn out to be what we thought he might be, but Howard is already there. 

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

I love Adoree Jackson... so this is no knock against him... but we absolutely should have drafted OJ Howard with that pick. Jonnu Smith may still turn out to be what we thought he might be, but Howard is already there. 

Fuck that. Jackson is awkward, but he’s an absolute stud. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Fuck that. Jackson is awkward, but he’s an absolute stud. 

Like I said, wasn't about Jackson. It's about the gaping fucking hole we have at tight end right now. 

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

Like I said, wasn't about Jackson. It's about the gaping fucking hole we have at tight end right now. 

I’m just going to tell you that you are wrong and hope you believe me. 

Huston   
5 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Why does every-time a young player struggles were have to hear this crap, people were crying about not drafting Jamal Adams when Davis was struggling. Have some patience and understanding.

9 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m just going to tell you that you are wrong and hope you believe me. 

And I'm just going to tell you that it's not about being right or wrong as it is what it is and no amount/kind of wishful thinking can change it, that I'm not sad we have AJax, and hope you kiss my balls.

6 minutes ago, Huston said:

Why does every-time a young player struggles were have to hear this crap, people were crying about not drafting Jamal Adams when Davis was struggling. Have some patience and understanding.

You must have missed where I said "Jonnu Smith may still turn out to be what we thought he might be".

I haven't given up on him. But where he's at now and where we need him to be is pretty damn far apart. So patience is about all we can have.

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

And I'm just going to tell you that it's not about being right or wrong as it is what it is and no amount/kind of wishful thinking can change it, that I'm not sad we have AJax, and hope you kiss my balls.

You must have missed where I said "Jonnu Smith may still turn out to be what we thought he might be".

I haven't given up on him. But where he's at now and where we need him to be is pretty damn far apart. So patience is about all we can have.

In that case stop being stupid. Butler has given up big plays while Jackson has shut his guy down. Our entire defense looks different if it’s Butler and Ryan out there, which it would be if not for Jackson.  

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

In that case stop being stupid. Butler has given up big plays while Jackson has shut his guy down. Our entire defense looks different if it’s Butler and Ryan out there, which it would be if not for Jackson.  

No.