ChesterCopperpot1

This roster is not very good....

TF_Titan   

Overall, the roster is better than it has been, but there are definitely significant holes...some of which are due to injuries.

3 minutes ago, Titanstattoo25 said:

Interior OL and WR need a lot of attention. 

They needed attention in the offseason. Our answer was to sign some scrubs and sign Josh Kline to a big deal. 

Mythos27   

I think the overall talent is OK but we've severely neglected the interior OL. The receiving corps needs work too but I can at least see that group becoming good. Those guards and centers are ass meat on rye bread though.

Just now, Mythos27 said:

I think the overall talent is OK but we've severely neglected the interior OL. The receiving corps needs work too but I can at least see that group becoming good. Those guards and centers are ass meat on rye bread though.

Last year that was a strength 

Mythos27   
Just now, ctm said:

This team looks a lot different with Walker, Lewan, Matthews, Woodyard and Vaccaro on the field.

Vaccaro was as sorely missed as I anticipated. 

ap24786   

I used to think running backs and receivers were just icing on the cake - they don't matter much and you should focus on the offensive line. But our backs are mediocre and our receivers outside of Davis (and without Delanie) are by far the worst in the league. It's bogging our offense down, especially when the OL gets hurt.

nine   

Injury issues aside, the roster is fine.  

What we saw today was a lot of pretty good players who had a bad, sloppy  game and executed very poorly.