Fucking democrats

Legaltitan

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because a white entitled dude had his path temporarily stalled. It's outrageous and the majority still doesn't get it. Black presidents, female presidential candidates, sexual assault victims..... The

Finally show some spine and fight for something and pundits talk about how they've pissed off the republican base, and they all scared. Oh noes the trump base is angry. What the fuck else is new?

I mean I honestly saw the right wing side dyin down and forced To take a more centrist apporoach

i didn’t  think the right had a chance to ever win another election...and I still think I was right...but then the left started embracing this kinda garbage. 

2 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

I think we can agree on Ford's background. She is a far left professor. Let's look at the preponderance of evidence on Twitter from far left professors over the last 2 years and consider, would it really be all that crazy to suggest she might go along with a plan that would take down Trump's Supreme Court pick and then become a hero to the Left? I think that is very plausible. I don't know how likely until I see more evidence, but certainly plausible.

Considering she has said she doesn’t want this to go any further and doesn’t want the left to keep going after him ifnhes confirmed...that she just wanted a chance to tell her story....I think this is completely off base 

13 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

If the FBI was doing a legit investigation over the alleged Ford-Kavanaugh incident then why didn’t they interview either Ford or Kavanaugh?

Because that is only the subjective realm of "he said-she said". They were looking for objective evidence.

I think you are correct that the left's loudest people are the extremists right now. And this country needs more centrists, left and right of the political spectrum. Congressional reps that can come to a COMPROMISE. 

If there is an extreme Democrat, the dems should get rid of them. I am not saying the dem voters should vote Republican. Just get a new candidate. Same for Republicans. 

Hopefully we have hit a low point. Probably not yet though. I think if the Meuller investigation comes out and says no collusion and no obstruction, that will deflate the dems destroy strategy. Yes, the Republicans will run it in their faces for awhile but hopefully not for long.

5 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The Left is not fine. The radical Left is running the DNC and the moderate Dems recognize this. That’s why Trump’s coalition is growing leaps and bounds. People are leaving the Democrat Party and will be voting for those who support Trump’s vision for this country.

No

19 minutes ago, 52O said:

Considering she has said she doesn’t want this to go any further and doesn’t want the left to keep going after him ifnhes confirmed...that she just wanted a chance to tell her story....I think this is completely off base 

Possibly.  But consider she had plenty of time to be coached on strategy and what to say.  How do we know we can believe her words?  

34 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

I think we can agree on Ford's background. She is a far left professor. Let's look at the preponderance of evidence on Twitter from far left professors over the last 2 years and consider, would it really be all that crazy to suggest she might go along with a plan that would take down Trump's Supreme Court pick and then become a hero to the Left? I think that is very plausible. I don't know how likely until I see more evidence, but certainly plausible.

Yep, completely plausible. Obviously more plausible than the guy who ranted and cried like a little bitch in front of America. 

If the Dems got one thing right it was outing this guy as a little pussy to the people. He will always have a major asterisk next to his name as a perjurer and a little bitch. 

25 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Possibly.  But consider she had plenty of time to be coached on strategy and what to say.  How do we know we can believe her words?  

Stop acting like anything she said would have ever been believed by the right. It’s a lie you don’t have to keep repeating to yourself. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Stop acting like anything she said would have ever been believed by the right. It’s a lie you don’t have to keep repeating to yourself. 

Not true.  Her lack of collaboration is pretty damning.

4 hours ago, scine09 said:

I’m just curious why people are so sensitive about this for Kavanaugh.  Why do you care about whether he did this or not?

It's actually pretty simple. The whole narrative changed after Kavanaughs opening statement at the hearing. In that statement he perfectly embodied the politics of white male grievance that trump tapped into. Angry, upset for someone dare challenging them, defensive, conspiratorial, disrespectful to the senators that dared asked him questions. It was a statement perfectly calibrated to Trumpism. 

In that statement Kavanaugh went from an elitist right wing social warrior that Noone really cared about to "their guy." 

Edited by Legaltitan

26 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

It's actually pretty simple. The whole narrative changed after Kavanaughs opening statement at the hearing. In that statement he perfectly embodied the politics of white male grievance that trump tapped into. Angry, upset for someone dare challenging them, defensive, conspiratorial, disrespectful to the senators that dared asked him questions. It was a statement perfectly calibrated to Trumpism. 

In that statement Kavanaugh went from an elitist right wing social warrior that Noone really cared about to "their guy." 

So now a man who feels falsely accused is not allowed to protest his treatment and address his accusers? Welcome to America... where not everyone plays by your skewed rules. I wonder if Susan Collins is now getting the treatment normally reserved for old, white males!?