GOAT9

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump is a buffoon unfit for office

lol scine is in no way a "libtard."    Dude has been posting political views here for a long time and frankly I was shocked when he posted in here his feelings about Trump.   But t

You gave the example of a growing 401k as a positive for Trump. That was happening before he was ever a candidate. Trump said during the campaign the market was a bubble and claimed he sold all his st

Posted Images

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:45 AM, 'Nator said:

North Korea policy as a "good" is laughable. He propped up and legitimized a dictator, they still make weapons and have publicly said they won't stop. 

Kim Jong-un played Trump like a drum. 

Kim met in neutral territory for the 1st time. It was 1 meeting. Pompeo just landed for a 2nd. Kim also just sacked his top 3 highest ranking Military leaders. All evidence points to improvement. He might not de nuclearize (because he is afraid of what the Obama Admin did to Libya when they did). But he will be making efforts to end isolation and that is improvement.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:26 PM, ChemEngr79 said:

IMHO, his foreign policy will more likely be evaluated by historians as more disastrous than the Bush invasion of Iraq, which is a high (low?) bar to cross...

Wel youre entitled to your opinion but do you care to explain it?

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And this has happened under the last three presidencies.

I'm not arguing its not an issue. I'm suggesting that if that has been his biggest failure, then he's obviously doing pretty good. Considering all those that think Trump sucks, think Obama was great. And the deficit rate under Trump is on par with that of Obama. 

Again, if that is the worst part of his presidency, then he's not doing as bad as ppl think.

He is not doing as bad as some project. He is not doing as good as others say. As with most things, the truth is usually buried somewhere between the bull shit. 

51 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

Kim met in neutral territory for the 1st time. It was 1 meeting. Pompeo just landed for a 2nd. Kim also just sacked his top 3 highest ranking Military leaders. All evidence points to improvement. He might not de nuclearize (because he is afraid of what the Obama Admin did to Libya when they did). But he will be making efforts to end isolation and that is improvement.

This is because he has nukes. Has nothing to do with Trump. His nukes are his leverage. 

Of of course he should be afraid of denuclearization. EVERY regime that de-weaponizes is toppled by the west 

1 hour ago, GOAT9 said:

No it isn't. Its a valuation of Trumps net worth. Its okay, nobody expects you to understand the difference between valuation and evaluation. 

Babysitting your little bitch out thread. Awesome.

7 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

Yes but that wasn't the question he was asked. 

You gave the example of a growing 401k as a positive for Trump. That was happening before he was ever a candidate. Trump said during the campaign the market was a bubble and claimed he sold all his stock because of it. Now he claims he's the reason? This isn't an unbiased evaluation of Trump. 

I follow the market pretty close and many experts think the market should be skyrocketing after corporate tax rates were slashed but aren't because of the tariffs and trade wars. The market has went up but it's rocky and not nearly going up at the pace before the cuts:

image.thumb.png.32a8b1670f9666c2a27fbdefd2d9a946.png

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:38 PM, 'Nator said:

This is because he has nukes. Has nothing to do with Trump. His nukes are his leverage. 

Of of course he should be afraid of denuclearization. EVERY regime that de-weaponizes is toppled by the west 

Okay well you just admitted that him keeping his weapons is not because of Trump. So now you have no argument. The Trump Admin (and the South Korean Admin) have brought him to the table and relations are on a path of improvement. 

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:58 PM, begooode said:

Babysitting your little bitch out thread. Awesome.

Well yeah. It was my post so I owe it to others to respond to them. Do you have anything else stupid to say? 

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:25 AM, OILERMAN said:

You gave the example of a growing 401k as a positive for Trump. That was happening before he was ever a candidate. Trump said during the campaign the market was a bubble and claimed he sold all his stock because of it. Now he claims he's the reason? This isn't an unbiased evaluation of Trump. 

I follow the market pretty close and many experts think the market should be skyrocketing after corporate tax rates were slashed but aren't because of the tariffs and trade wars. The market has went up but it's rocky and not nearly going up at the pace before the cuts:

image.thumb.png.32a8b1670f9666c2a27fbdefd2d9a946.png

No, 1st off I didn't say anything about 401k. That was Jake. Please re-read what he said. He also didn't say what you said. He asked if youre 401k has gotten worse since Trump has been in office. He didn't mention anything about Obama or say that it was up because of Trump.  The answer is no, it hasn't gotten worse. My 401k is up exactly 16.6% right now since Trump took office and that is counting in the dip the markets took over the last few days. I literally don't even spend a lot of time with my 401k. Its all invested in pooled managed funds. I spend all my time with my retail account. So it was literally effortless to get a nearly 20% return. 

1 minute ago, GOAT9 said:

No, 1st off I didn't say anything about 401k. That was Jake. Please re-read what he said. He also didn't say what you said. He asked if youre 401k has gotten worse since Trump has been in office. He didn't mention anything about Obama or say that it was up because of Trump.  The answer is no, it hasn't gotten worse. My 401k is up exactly 16.6% right now since Trump took office and that is counting in the dip the markets took over the last few days. I literally don't even spend a lot of time with my 401k. Its all invested in pooled managed funds. I spend all my time with my retail account. So it was literally effortless to get a nearly 20% return. 

People can say what they want but the economy is fine.  It's going to be awful difficult to unseat Republicans or Trump as long as the economy continues to hum along.  I hate Trump's Tariffs and I think he's a grotesque moron but there's no doubt that reduced regulation and a business-friendly environment have contributed to the economy and my pocketbook.  To be fair, it was just as effortless when Obama was in office.  

5 minutes ago, Justafan said:

People can say what they want but the economy is fine.  It's going to be awful difficult to unseat Republicans or Trump as long as the economy continues to hum along.  I hate Trump's Tariffs and I think he's a grotesque moron but there's no doubt that reduced regulation and a business-friendly environment have contributed to the economy and my pocketbook.  To be fair, it was just as effortless when Obama was in office.  

The Fed is hiking interest rates. That is why the markets have tumbled the last few days. I think that normalized interest rates will cause a recession once the cost of credit becomes too expensive. The only way any country has been able to produce gains since 2008 is with cheap debt. The bill comes due sooner or later and I think that time is near. 

15 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

The Fed is hiking interest rates. That is why the markets have tumbled the last few days. I think that normalized interest rates will cause a recession once the cost of credit becomes too expensive. The only way any country has been able to produce gains since 2008 is with cheap debt. The bill comes due sooner or later and I think that time is near. 

I hope you're wrong but I think you're right.