Evaluating Trump without Bias

GOAT9

1 hour ago, GOAT9 said:

lol you just sound like a failure at life. How can a 401k not be better right now? wth you investing in? Greek banks?

It has nothing to do with Trump, the market has been on the longest bull run in history and that started long before Trump

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump is a buffoon unfit for office

lol scine is in no way a "libtard."    Dude has been posting political views here for a long time and frankly I was shocked when he posted in here his feelings about Trump.   But t

You gave the example of a growing 401k as a positive for Trump. That was happening before he was ever a candidate. Trump said during the campaign the market was a bubble and claimed he sold all his st

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Stop worrying about it because its not going to happen. 

And your right, it's about the country. So why is what no other recent President  could do seen as a black eye?

Understand the deficit will never get under control. Money always needs spendin'.

Woosh. 

You have no idea what you’re talking about. And I doubt you have anything invested to even worry about the consequences of this wreckless loser mentality. 

19 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

lol scine is in no way a "libtard." 

Dude has been posting political views here for a long time and frankly I was shocked when he posted in here his feelings about Trump.

But this is where we are. If you are against Trump, you are a "libtard."

Imagine how surprised a lot of grown up, lifelong conservatives are to realize they are now "liberals."

The crazy thing is alot of the stuff Trump is for is actually more liberal than conservative, like tariffs, for example, and other things.

Amazing times we live in.

I’ve changed some of those stances that you’re referring to.  But I really haven’t posted many political views. I rarely even visited this forum until Trump got elected.

22 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

lol scine is in no way a "libtard." 

Dude has been posting political views here for a long time and frankly I was shocked when he posted in here his feelings about Trump.

But this is where we are. If you are against Trump, you are a "libtard."

Imagine how surprised a lot of grown up, lifelong conservatives are to realize they are now "liberals."

The crazy thing is alot of the stuff Trump is for is actually more liberal than conservative, like tariffs, for example, and other things.

Amazing times we live in.

Its ok to not like Trump.  But to say he has done nothing good makes you sound like a libtard.   

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:05 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Stop worrying about it because its not going to happen. 

And your right, it's about the country. So why is what no other recent President  could do seen as a black eye?

Understand the deficit will never get under control. Money always needs spendin'.

reckless spending of money has dire consequences. Sooner or later the chickens come home to roost. 

Edited by GOAT9

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:45 AM, begooode said:

it's an evaluation of Trump without bias, snowflake

No it isn't. Its a valuation of Trumps net worth. Its okay, nobody expects you to understand the difference between valuation and evaluation. 

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:43 PM, OILERMAN said:

It has nothing to do with Trump, the market has been on the longest bull run in history and that started long before Trump

Yes but that wasn't the question he was asked.