Week 4: Eagles @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

15 minutes ago, JDot said:

One thing the Titans need to do if this O takes off and Lafleur is in Nashville next year(He should be).  Is get Lafleur to find a young guy he can groom to take over when he leaves.

Lafleur is probably gonna want to take someone of that caliber with him, I wouldn't count on him to facilitate our next OC.

Robinson and Vrabel will need to take note of what we want to run and who will fit that.

This was always my thoughts IF Lafleur and Marcus turn it out.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, Eagle fan here.   Congrats on the win, that was a fun game all around. I feel like both team we're pretty even matched and the difference was made on the sideline with your coaches

Jfc some of you are little bitches about everything. This is a good game between good teams. Grow the fuck up.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Amazing they are 3-1 after the opening day loss, everyone thought 0-4 or 1-3. 

The defense is possibly great. 

The TD was huge in OT, Mariota missed on several throws right before that but made it when it counted. The Sharpe miss would have haunted him had they lost

Missed on several throws...yeah, he also had 4 drops and a missed PI for 50 yards. We should have put up 40. You’re getting close to being shamed off the podcast. 

I’d like to point out that Tajae Sharpe made not one, but two crucial blocks on that 4th and 2 play to Lewis up the right side. It was some heads up blocking that the Titans would not have won without. Unsung hero stuff. 

Way to show up Tajae.

Edited by GLinks

25 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Missed on several throws...yeah, he also had 4 drops and a missed PI for 50 yards. We should have put up 40. You’re getting close to being shamed off the podcast. 

lol I can see Jamal on there by himself... "Nvm the Titans this week, I'm kicking ass in Fortnite baby!  Here's the run down of all my action..."

• Jonboy unpinned this topic