Week 4: Eagles @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys, Eagle fan here.   Congrats on the win, that was a fun game all around. I feel like both team we're pretty even matched and the difference was made on the sideline with your coaches

Jfc some of you are little bitches about everything. This is a good game between good teams. Grow the fuck up.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Gonna be interesting to see how Mariota responds to that INT, His confidence has faltered in situations like this

Now this WAS a great post. It in fact, was the key learning of this game.

18 minutes ago, GLinks said:

I think LaFleur won’t be in a hurry to move on from Vrabel as long as this team achieves success. That’s what I’m hoping for. 

As I said, I don’t think he has HC personality yet. 

It’s JRobs and Vrabels job to keep him as long as they can. It’s a test of their management that we can worry about after the season 

For  anyone  afraid of Lafeur leaveing after the season or the next  it would mean we have a hell of an offense coupled with template of what to run and a profile of who to hire.

This would/will always be the eventually outcome if things go how we should hope.

Not scared at all, if you don't believe in Robbinson at this point you're just a pissy goof.

Edited by Smokes

33 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Henry looks even slower to me this year. He is just not a modern nfl rb. That is the only part of the offense where optimism is muted. 

Yeah it's the shits, dude can fly especially for his size, but he needs way to much runway.

Always have had hope head gather up some sack and nail down the job, but I'm not seeing it at this point.

He's interesting as a bench guy and considering we are not stacked with guys that can score on any touch I can see the desire to continue to give him a good amount of touches.

32 minutes ago, GLinks said:

I think LaFleur won’t be in a hurry to move on from Vrabel as long as this team achieves success. That’s what I’m hoping for. 

As I said, I don’t think he has HC personality yet. 

12 minutes ago, Pragidealist said:

It’s JRobs and Vrabels job to keep him as long as they can. It’s a test of their management that we can worry about after the season 

10 minutes ago, Smokes said:

For  anyone  afraid of Lafeur leaveing after the season or the next  it would mean we have a hell of an offense coupled with template of what to run and a profile of who to hire.

This would/will always be the eventually outcome if things go how we should hope.

Not scared at all, if you don't believe in Robbinson at this point you're just a pissy goof.

One thing the Titans need to do if this O takes off and Lafleur is in Nashville next year(He should be).  Is get Lafleur to find a young guy he can groom to take over when he leaves.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic