• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AHEM MUTHAFUCKAS!

Oman will never shut the hell up.

I think Davis is the most underrated player on the team and one of the most underrated players in the league. On a better passing game he's be among Adams, Allen, Thielen etc......

8 hours ago, Smokes said:

Davis has all the physical traits you want, but the one thing he has that I really don't believe you can teach is eye hand cordination.

He catches everything with his hands, nothing gets inside the chest.

As a former WR I don’t understand how a guy can get to the pro Lvl and still not catch the ball with his hands. Receivers that basket catch drive me insane! That pass to Jennings today would have been an easy reception had he used his hands. Same with the one to Jonnu on the sideline. 

Edited by heyitsmeallen

1 minute ago, heyitsmeallen said:

As a former WR I don’t understand how a guy can get to the pro Lvl and still not catch the ball with his hands. Receivers that basket catch drive me insane! That pass to Jennings today would have been an easy reception had he used his hands. Same with the one to Jonnu on the sideline. 

That drop pissed me off.  

This was big .. not just for Davis but for Marcus and the entire offense. 

This is is the first time these two looked like they really had chemistry out there. 

These two connecting will make the run game better and open up this offense even more. 

2 hours ago, titanruss said:

This was big .. not just for Davis but for Marcus and the entire offense. 

This is is the first time these two looked like they really had chemistry out there. 

These two connecting will make the run game better and open up this offense even more. 

Marcus said at his presser, he and Davis spend extra time after every practice so it was only a matter of time.

4 hours ago, 8MM said:

Marcus said at his presser, he and Davis spend extra time after every practice so it was only a matter of time.

The deep cross that MM missed on the first drive was bc Davis slowed a little mid field. That's the sort if thing their extra work should fix.

Man...that 3rd and 1 play at the 6:35 mark in the 3rd, Jonnu got rubbed wide open on a crossing route and probably could've run for 30 yards. Pocket had petty much disintegrated though and Marcus had to make a split second decision.