Mariota, Conklin unknown, Kelly + Fluellen out, Lewan Starting. Update 9/21

kyle021

6 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

He didn't give up a sack and he did well overall.  I'm not saying or thinking he is a top 11 RT in the league by any stretch but it is still real good news to see a guy possibly provide decent depth who was the 5th OT. 

People like yourself do seem to see the negative all the time.  Probably comes from being dropped on your head in the delivery room when the nurse saw your face for the first time. 

Obviously everyone was "scheme" aided.  What the hell is it with some of you.  Just looking for a reason to bitch or run down some guy that did a decent job.  Guy goes out and actually has a decent game (his first ever in the NFL) against a real stud defender and literally helps us win a game. 

Did you get dropped on your head as well? 

No dude. No one is “running him down.”

but no one is intelligently thinking those numbers are representative of him as a player. 

Youre acting senile 

im negative ?... against you who is ready to jump off a cliff about half a game our QBs played.. where he was fine before the injury. 

You are so entrenched In Your negativity that you are projecting to feel better. 

Wake up boss. 

Martz, at this point, is lucky to be a backup. 

That aint negative. That’s positive for where we got him. 

Edited by titanruss

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota is a 24yr old Heisman winning world class athlete with access to an NFL training facility, NFL trainers and the best private personal trainers.   I'm a 47yr old mailman who works 50-

There seems to be a growing sentiment for “anyone but Mariota”, with people assuming that surely any qualified QB candidate would be an upgrade.   I would remind everyone that the Titans had

This is the truth right here & something I meant to mention before. Somehow now I feel like the crazy Mariota defender but I've been much more critical of him in the past then most. I tore into hi

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Speaking of OL play what about Marz?  Only one game but he is 11th in the NFL in pass blocking with a grade of 80 and he blocked JJ Watt all game.

This is a very misleading stat because what they asked him to do was extremely limited. 

Before you insult me because you don’t like feeling called out please realize this context is important so people aren’t misled. It’s nothing personal until you start lashing out at people for it. 

Edited by Titans279

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Speaking of OL play what about Marz?  Only one game but he is 11th in the NFL in pass blocking with a grade of 80 and he blocked JJ Watt all game.

I went back and watched the game last night. It is true that the few times that we called a normal drop back play that the Texans blew it up immediately. I’m happy that Marz filled in but these guys weren’t good at all. 

Another thing I noticed was Henry, on his last carry got roughed up pretty good on the tackle. That’s why Dion was brought in for the 3rd and 1. And that explains why Henry was on the injury report. 

Edited by japan

10 hours ago, titanruss said:

BK talked with the knowledge level of an 8th grade football player. 

Nah, when he first came here he was actually talking real Xs and Os.... After it just became full-on troll he was a completely different irrational poster but the first year or so of being here he actually was a pleasant account

16 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Oh waaa. I'm sick of projects. He just happens to be the most recent. You optimists are something else. This is like an old car that's been beat to death and rolled over. And you are saying "it'll buff right out". How you can ignore the problems he has and think it's all going to be fixed is beyond my understanding. Like others on here, I try to keep you living in the real world, not the one of hopes and dreams. As the old saying goes, do it first and then we'll talk about it.

Ridiculous comment, I've criticized Mariota plenty.

5 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Jake in all honesty, I don't know what you are. Sometimes you really come off as a Mariota hater but when I step back it just seems like you really hate everything. I have no idea what or who you like or dislike.Your positive posts are few and far between. I don't mean it as an insult but that's just the way you come off to me. 

True lol, don't make him get started on liberals.

13 hours ago, 8MM said:

I thought Vrabel said he was at home?

Same here. Haven't heard a word about him returning to the lineup yet. Conklin confirmed out, Lewan full practice has yet to clear concussion protocol,  Mariota still questionable, and now Correa injured and didn't practice.

27 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

Same here. Haven't heard a word about him returning to the lineup yet. Conklin confirmed out, Lewan full practice has yet to clear concussion protocol,  Mariota still questionable, and now Correa injured and didn't practice.

Vrabel said that Kelly should be in the facility tomorrow and then they'll see from there.

12 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Nah, when he first came here he was actually talking real Xs and Os.... After it just became full-on troll he was a completely different irrational poster but the first year or so of being here he actually was a pleasant account

Blinded by hate. This guy posts exactly like late term BK

dude would analyze because he watch the games. Once mett lost out he quit watching. Just like joe. Joe doesn’t watch because he’s not a fan. He just hates on MM