Civil Suit filed against Jameis Winston

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meanwhile, Mariota can't effectively grab anything. 

Comparative negligence.  He was acting under the advice of the President of the United States of America!

The biggest issue I have with women who come out years and years later, claiming this or that person sexually harassed them is that they should have some kind of statue of limitations.  It's just not

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

Comparative negligence.  He was acting under the advice of the President of the United States of America!

The same people who look the other way on potus, will trash JW severely.  It's America.  Drunk men have made unwanted advances on women for centuries.  It's wrong, but it sure as hell isn't unusual.

5 minutes ago, Number9 said:

The same people who look the other way on potus, will trash JW severely.  It's America.  Drunk men have made unwanted advances on women for centuries.  It's wrong, but it sure as hell isn't unusual.

And plenty of drunk and not-so-drunk women have thrown themselves at men.

Especially famous, wealthy, and powerful men.

Most would say that's not wrong, nor unusual.

The biggest issue I have with women who come out years and years later, claiming this or that person sexually harassed them is that they should have some kind of statue of limitations.  It's just not right for them to ruin someone's reputation if they want to choose to come out many years later.  Especially if they have no proof.  Women who claim that without proof should be jailed.  

8 minutes ago, 8MM said:

The biggest issue I have with women who come out years and years later, claiming this or that person sexually harassed them is that they should have some kind of statue of limitations.  It's just not right for them to ruin someone's reputation if they want to choose to come out many years later.  Especially if they have no proof.  Women who claim that without proof should be jailed.  

Yeah that doesn’t really apply in this case or with Winston at all - as all of his accusers came forward almost immediately and even when they had no idea who he was. 

...but even the crunchiest of feminists would have to admit the Supreme Court Justice case is a stretch. 

Edited by titanruss

1 minute ago, titanruss said:

Yeah that doesn’t really apply in this case but even the crunchiest of feminists would have to admit the Supreme Court Justice case is a stretch. 

Yeah I know it doesn't apply to JW but to others it does. 

They gotta be joking to bring up something that happened in high school.  Really? 

22 minutes ago, jseebold20 said:

Tampa Bay is jumping for joy. Probably hoping the NFL just extends his suspension for them, so they can keep playing Fitz :)

tampas got a boy crush on jameis since hes a local kid. hes probably ok with fitzy doing well but in his head he thinks winston is a ton better.

...and also never hurt a single woman

...or stole crabs

10 hours ago, titanruss said:

It deligitimizes the whole process and cases with actual evidence. 

People are really fucking retarded these days. Stop being one of those people. The lady has notes from 2012. Her life has been threatened. You think she didn’t know the reaction this would elicit? 

35 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

People are really fucking retarded these days. Stop being one of those people. The lady has notes from 2012. Her life has been threatened. You think she didn’t know the reaction this would elicit? 

im not saying its not true. im not saying it didnt happen.

im just saying i dont understand how it happens 30 years later... and at that point how truthful can the allegations seem to be

Edited by titanruss

1 minute ago, titanruss said:

im not saying its not true. im not saying it didnt happen.

im just saying i dont understand how it happens 30 years later... and at that point how truthful can the allegations seem to be

It happens all of the time. The woman made it public because this guy is about to get a lifetime appointment. Her life is effectively ruined because of this. 

12 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It happens all of the time. The woman made it public because this guy is about to get a lifetime appointment. Her life is effectively ruined because of this. 

Why didn't she come out 30 yrs ago if she felt that ruined?  That's my issue.