• Billy Volek
    • Kerry Collins
    • Matt Hasselbeck
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Zach Mettenberger
    • Charlie Whitehurst
    • Matt Cassel
    • Blaine Gabbert

Cmon now...KFC was terrible. Gets credit for the good team record in 2008 but he threw the least balls in the league for a starter that year. You can’t forget how embarrassing he was every time he stepped on the field outside of 2008. No backup got to play with the talent KFC did. 

NOD or hasselbeck and it’s not even close. I don’t think NOD could beat out MH if they had a direct competition 

4 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Billy Volek and Drew Bennett setting NFL records in 04 was awesome.

Even though we lost a lot of games that was a fun year and we put up a boatload of points.

I voted for O'Donnell BUT my next favorite was Volek.

Even after leaving Tennessee he beat the damn Colts twice while QB of the Chargers.

4 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Collins was terrible in both 06 and 09.

He came in off the street in 2006 and had like a week of practice before game 1.  And he only played 1.5 games in 2006.  Hard to say anything about his 2006 performance.  Was done by 2009.

Edited by japan

I use to always get annoyed hearing about the Titans having the best backup QB in the league. My first thought was, “WTF! They can’t identify quality WRs, but are great at finding backup QBs? I’m not giving them credit for that”

With that said, I voted for NOD. I couldn’t vote for Collins. There are too many dented seats in the stadium from him throwing the ball out of bounds. At the end of the season,  I bet there were seats with more catches than some of the WRs on the roster.