BeedoeLaw

Correa Is Turning Out To Be One Hell Of A Pickup

10 A See   

It seems like a lot of his plays come from being unblocked though. I'd like to see him win more 1 vs 1 matchups.  That said, he still has to make the tackle and be in the right place, so I think he's doing great so far. 

23 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Can you all just stop quoting the dumb fuck? The guy is a drooling retard who isn’t even a fan of the team. 

Fake news.

Stop telling ppl what to do and how to live you fucking liberal.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Face   

I'm not surprised at all with Landry. Every now & then the league drops the ball, and finally it paid off for us. We got lucky he was injured, he had elite production & measurables, and he's a star assuming he doesn't get injured.

Now, Correa looked good this week but didn't do much aside from an unblocked sack last week. But if he starts playing to his potential & making plays, and Evans starts making his way into the lineup & provides a big blitz threat, because he's an awesome blitzer, this could be a great, multiple pass rush. Now if the goddamn secondary can just cover....

Omar   
2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Aint it funny how most of the waived FAs he grabs impacts games more than his draft picks.

Lmao

He traded for Correa, he was not waived. 

33 minutes ago, Face said:

I'm not surprised at all with Landry. Every now & then the league drops the ball, and finally it paid off for us. We got lucky he was injured, he had elite production & measurables, and he's a star assuming he doesn't get injured.

Now, Correa looked good this week but didn't do much aside from an unblocked sack last week. But if he starts playing to his potential & making plays, and Evans starts making his way into the lineup & provides a big blitz threat, because he's an awesome blitzer, this could be a great, multiple pass rush. Now if the goddamn secondary can just cover....

Agreed. Hopefully the improved pass rush will help our secondary. It can't hurt :)