Schefter reporting Titans still undecided who will start tomorrow, Mariota still can't grip the ball normally

AussieTitanFan08

Just now, TitansFan23 said:

Russ, McNair played with multiple injuries. He came back in a game vs Pittsburgh and threw a TD to Kinney after NOD shit the bed. He was a warrior. Marcus can’t hold a candle to #9

No fucking shit McNair played through injuries. 

Is is this how retarded the board has come? 

No one is saying Marcus is better or more of a “warrior” than McNair. 

Learn to read fool. 

YOU CANT THROW A FOOTBALL IF YOU CANT HOLD A FOOTBALL

Mcnair never had an injury that he played through where he couldn’t throw a ball. 

So saying “Marcus needs to play through injury” is probably the dumbest fucking thing someone could say about THIS PARTICULAR INJURY. 

In addition, Marcus has also played through injuries his whole career.. so your entire premise is just wrong. 

Pay attention or don’t post.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm really disappointed in what's become of this board. There's no more good football conversation anymore, just as you said, people wanting to be on the "right side".  

I don't understand why there is a decision to be made here, if Mariota can't grip the ball normally he shouldn't be considered fit to play.   I also don't understand why a veteran QB wasn't 

No shot at you, but this is great example of what this board has deteriorated to.  Wanting to be on the right side of “player X sucks” debate is way too important for way too many people.  

1 minute ago, TitansFan23 said:

Anyone who even compares Marcus to McNair in the toughness category is weak. Mac9 was and is by far a Warrior. Marcus ain’t shit compared to him...

God these morons ....

Here’s how stupid you are. 

Marcus’ right arm falls off

morontitansfan23: Marcus needs to learn to play through injury like McNair 

anyonewithabrain: McNair never played through an injury where he was missing his throwing arm but Marcus. But to say Marcus has never played through injury is disingenuous.. he’s played through injury his entire career. 

Morontitansfan23: You can compare the two Mcnairbwas a god!!!

Everyonewithabrain: What???? Why are you so stupid? 

5 minutes ago, titanruss said:

No fucking shit McNair played through injuries. 

Is is this how retarded the board has come? 

No one is saying Marcus is better or more of a “warrior” than McNair. 

Learn to read fool. 

YOU CANT THROW A FOOTBALL IF YOU CANT HOLD A FOOTBALL

Mcnair never had an injury that he played through where he couldn’t throw a ball. 

So saying “Marcus needs to play through injury” is probably the dumbest fucking thing someone could say about THIS PARTICULAR INJURY. 

In addition, Marcus has also played through injuries his whole career.. so your entire premise is just wrong. 

Pay attention or don’t post.

Damn... triggered much? Learn how to compose an argument without using insults. Marcus is borderline injury prone and weak. McNair was a warrior. No comparison. 

But I have to say, this is terrible news. The OL stuff was bad but I still think we have a talented team & could weather some early injuries. From everything we read this injury seemed like a nothing burger but now it's going down what looks to be a long road. 

1 hour ago, TitansFan23 said:

McNair played hurt all the time. Marcus needs to...

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Question....

Do the greats let this keep them out of the game?

0-1

Chances at playoffs starting 0-2 are crap

Not to mention JAX and PHI being the next 2

Clearly the best QB on the team

Favre

Brady

Rodgers

Roethlisberger

Manning, either one.

Do they sit this game out? Nerve damage. So he has a numbness/tingling in his hand?

So when outsiders question whether he is a leader or not, this situation is a big part of what being a leader is about. No?

I really hope for Mariotas benefit this actually is some stunt by Vrabel and he is good, or at least figured out how to play with the.....discomfort...

I want both of you to go to the dentist and have him shoot your mouth up full of novicaine and smile for me. If you cant smile for me then you must be a pussy and not a true warrior. Literally asking a paraplegic to “just stand up”. This isnt a bruised sternum or cracked rib. The human body doesn’t work that way. 

What sucks is sadly in year 4 we're waiting to see whether or not Mariota can be a quality QB.

Whiz almost got him killed, He was in the wrong system under Mularkey, he needs 18 months to learn the new offense and now he can't grip a football so we won't be able to judge his accuracy fairly. 

1 hour ago, Face said:

I'm really disappointed in what's become of this board. There's no more good football conversation anymore, just as you said, people wanting to be on the "right side".

I find it hilarious the same group of people with this line of thinking are the people who were convinced Mariota was already a franchise QB. 

I bet if Mariota looked like Manning in preseason and threw 4 TDs in the new system in week 1 no one would be talking smack, right? 

4 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

recovery times for nerve issues are notoriously hard to predict, as pointed out above now that it's a week post injury and the symptoms still persist it could be a while until full feeling returns.

guess it is now just a waiting game to see how long Mariota takes to fully recover.

surely on Monday JRob goes out and signs a veteran QB so there isn't the pressure to keep dressing Mariota if he isn't fully right. 

I had the same injury about a year ago. Pinched ulnar nerve on the elbow.  My grip is fine but To this day I still get numbness in my ring and pinky fingers sometimes.