Dennis Kelly Hospitalized w/ Virus

Jonboy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL at the idiots saying that you sit your QB if he is medically cleared to play because you are out some tackles

I had lost all hope but suddenly see the light. 

If the titans lose, this game is on Vrabel. 7 hour rain delay? Vrabel’s fault. 3 OTs out? Vrabel’s fault. Fire him on Monday, I say. 

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

Hah. It sure is - given that Mariota’s injury is subject to re aggravation. It would be absolutely stupid to start him under the current circumstances on top of him looking bad in practice due to the injury. 

I don’t see how you could throw him out there in these circumstances. It’s the football equivalent to malpractice. 

The Titans are staring 0-4 in the face if they lose this game. If Mariota is cleared he has to play. You dont hold out your star players because others are hurt around them. You game plan around it and try to find a way to win.

Edited by oldschool

11 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

If he is healthy he would start. Teams don't hold QBs out because players are missing. That's the point I was making. 

Yeah but he’s not actually fully healthy. 

Edited by tgo

10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The Titans are staring 0-4 in the face if they lose this game. If Mariota is cleared he has to play. You dont hold out your star players because others are hurt around them. You game plan around it and try to find a way to win.

He was throwing like crap in practice though per reports. Not sure how that gives us the best chance to win this week. And also risks injuring him further and losing him for the rest of the season. 

We’re not winning this game regardless imo, so why risk losing him for the season with an easy re-aggravation along with him throwing like crap due to the current injury. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

He was throwing like crap in practice though per reports. Not sure how that gives us the best chance to win this week. And also risks injuring him further and losing him for the rest of the season. 

We’re not winning this game regardless imo, so why risk losing him for the season with an easy re-aggravation along with him throwing like crap due to the current injury. 

"If hes cleared to play" is the key. You cant sit him to keep him from reinjury because the OL is unhealthy.