tgo

Mariota Injury Rumors

tgo   
1 minute ago, big2033 said:

It'd be insane that  this happened by him falling on his elbow. I would look for a new QB just based on the fact that this could happen to him by him falling over.

It's actually kind of dumb that The Midday 180 would speculate in this way, Robinson's elbow was stepped on by cleats.

Don't you take the fun out of my mass panic invoking post. 

2 minutes ago, big2033 said:

It'd be insane that  this happened by him falling on his elbow. I would look for a new QB just based on the fact that this could happen to him by him falling over.

It's actually kind of dumb that The Midday 180 would speculate in this way, Robinson's elbow was stepped on by cleats.

From what I heard, the injury to Mariota involved cleats too, as in his elbow fell on the guy's cleats.

scine09   

My frustration level with this guy is boiling over.  I know it's not his fault that he keeps getting injured but at some point you really have to ask yourself if he can handle the rigors of a 16 game NFL season.  The Titans have enough talent on the team to win now.  I hope this is all about nothing and he's back playing and 100% healthy.  

He's never going to improve if he continues to miss time, both practice and playing, with these injuries.  The issues that we saw against Pittsburgh, for example, will not go away if he can't gain chemistry with these receivers and confidence in this offense.

Edited by scine09