“We Stand For” campaign

titaninpgh

Most normal people don’t need a campaign to treat those of earth as equals or to treat animals with respect. Yet here we are. Sad state of affairs among humans. But it’s always been that way. 

I appreciate people trying to make a difference. But your assessment of Americans leading the righteous forefront is ridiculous. Red, white, blue. Eagles. Delusional. 

36 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

Most normal people don’t need a campaign to treat those of earth as equals or to treat animals with respect. Yet here we are. Sad state of affairs among humans. But it’s always been that way. 

I appreciate people trying to make a difference. But your assessment of Americans leading the righteous forefront is ridiculous. Red, white, blue. Eagles. Delusional. 

They’re more American than putting Heinz ketchup on McDonald’s French fries. More patriotic than spending $1 million on a 4th of July fireworks show. More emblematic of the leader of the free than a Statue gifted by France. More AMERICAN than saying merry muhfucking Christmas. I’m not delusional - you’re delusional!

1 hour ago, titaninpgh said:

They’re more American than putting Heinz ketchup on McDonald’s French fries. More patriotic than spending $1 million on a 4th of July fireworks show. More emblematic of the leader of the free than a Statue gifted by France. More AMERICAN than saying merry muhfucking Christmas. I’m not delusional - you’re delusional!

Happy Trump, partner. 

Just now, Alcibiades said:

Friends is one of the most popular shows of all time. Even younger people binge it on Netflix. It's one of their most popular streams. Lots of people got it. 

Old 90s heads like us got it. I doubt many others.