titaninpgh

“We Stand For” campaign

FRT   
45 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Let's see a campaign for we stand for more wins.

That will take another 17 months.

GoodToGo   

Most normal people don’t need a campaign to treat those of earth as equals or to treat animals with respect. Yet here we are. Sad state of affairs among humans. But it’s always been that way. 

I appreciate people trying to make a difference. But your assessment of Americans leading the righteous forefront is ridiculous. Red, white, blue. Eagles. Delusional. 

36 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

Most normal people don’t need a campaign to treat those of earth as equals or to treat animals with respect. Yet here we are. Sad state of affairs among humans. But it’s always been that way. 

I appreciate people trying to make a difference. But your assessment of Americans leading the righteous forefront is ridiculous. Red, white, blue. Eagles. Delusional. 

They’re more American than putting Heinz ketchup on McDonald’s French fries. More patriotic than spending $1 million on a 4th of July fireworks show. More emblematic of the leader of the free than a Statue gifted by France. More AMERICAN than saying merry muhfucking Christmas. I’m not delusional - you’re delusional!

GoodToGo   
1 hour ago, titaninpgh said:

They’re more American than putting Heinz ketchup on McDonald’s French fries. More patriotic than spending $1 million on a 4th of July fireworks show. More emblematic of the leader of the free than a Statue gifted by France. More AMERICAN than saying merry muhfucking Christmas. I’m not delusional - you’re delusional!

Happy Trump, partner. 

japan   
2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

The NFL and most every other pro group always has these feel good stories. Typical PR stuff. Get shot of player x visiting hospital. Photo op.

Thanks Joel...