Kyle021

Texans @ Titans predictions

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Seriously? If Gabbert starts more than a few games the season is lost. Mariota with his faults is 5 times the QB Gabbert is. 

I agree with you.  I just think there is a scenario where if Gabbert gets to play the next couple weeks and plays well and we win...there will be an argument to keep him as the starter

Jadaveon Clowney isn't playing today, according to Ian Rap.

Regardless, like Blaine Bishop just said... especially if Mariota isn't playing, today needs to be the Derrick Henry show. He needs to earn the fuck out of his paycheck today. 3 and 4 yards and a cloud of dust.

RUN. THE. FUCKING. BALL down their throats.

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Mariota won't lose his job to Gabbert. I think Mariota will even be the starter in 2019. Barring an epic collapse the Titans won't be in position to get another QB. 

I'd point to the Jags, they aren't all in on Bortles and even extended in. Not because they think he's a great QB but because it's not easy to upgrade. 

I've been saying that for over a year.  Glad to see you're fully on board!  lol  Let's gooo!  (T 4 T :P)

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Jadaveon Clowney isn't playing today, according to Ian Rap.

Regardless, like Blaine Bishop just said... especially if Mariota isn't playing, today needs to be the Derrick Henry show. He needs to earn the fuck out of his paycheck today. 3 and 4 yards and a cloud of dust.

RUN. THE. FUCKING. BALL down their throats.

If Mariota starts watch how many Houston puts in the box. Then try to run.

16 hours ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Vrabel was just talking smack about both QBs playing.  He rests Mariota's elbow  until further notice. 

He then starts Gabbert and has no intention of playing Mariota unless Gabbert goes down.

Gabbert somehow plays decent enough to pull out a 1 point win 24-23.  Vrabel shows the doubters how to coach up a win without his starting QB. 

Whoops, I seem to have missed the final score by a few points, 20-17.  SPOT ON WITH THE REST THOUGH!   HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!