Kyle021

Texans @ Titans predictions

Just now, patsplat said:

Here's what I see from week one:

💩 💩 💩

Watson was 50% with an INT and a y/a of 5. He was so bad the mvp talk died Sunday night. Mariota before the hand injury was fine with a few missed throws.

patsplat   
6 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Watson was 50% with an INT and a y/a of 5. He was so bad the mvp talk died Sunday night. Mariota before the hand injury was fine with a few missed throws.

Sure, but the Mariota potentially playing Sunday is the post-injury 2x INT Mariota.

We know he sucked post-injury, we don't know if he'll be any better.

We also know Watson's brain is concussion mush, so if pressed to make a call I'd agree with you.  But it's a tallest midget competition.

I think it will be a tight, hard fought game, mistakes on both sides, momentum changes as well as lead changes. In the 4th quarter there will be no more than a 1 score separation between the two teams until the last 5 minutes. 

Titans win 27-23, Texans driving at end of the game but can't get it done.

ap24786   
1 hour ago, oldschool said:

I'm saying it right now. Mariota is better than Watson. Watson was a total mirage last year.

I'm a big Mariota fan but I don't even know how you can say that. I do think Watson was extremely overrated by the national media coming into the year as much of his success last year was based on scheme, but Mariota has proved nothing over the last year to say he's better. 

I have no confidence in the Titans right now. We have too many injuries to key players, and we don't even know for sure who is playing this weekend. I expect the Texans to win this with little resistance. Even if Marcus plays, I don't think he will be healthy enough to be a game changer. I really hope I am wrong on this.

ap24786   

The only way we're winning this game is if we hold the Texans to under 23 points and the run game gets going. But without Conklin and Lewan I just don't see that. We need to make a very conservative game plan for Mariota. If he's forced to throw most of the game I don't think it ends well against that Watt, Clowney pass rush.

The Miami game was the worst game I've ever experienced. Refs fucked us, the Dolphins fucked us, and the weather fucked us. 

Considering all that the staff kept it together and the team didn't quit. So this week I pity the Texans. Assuming Mariota plays all game, we're gonna pummel them. 

3 hours ago, patsplat said:

Source on Watson injury:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WatsDe00.htm

(Concussion): Watson is experiencing concussion-like symptoms but is expected to be available for Sunday's game against the Titans. (Updated September 11, 2018)

Texans are sure keeping this quiet.

blood in the water.

(just kidding, I hope Honor lays him down gently)

3 hours ago, patsplat said:

Source on Watson injury:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WatsDe00.htm

(Concussion): Watson is experiencing concussion-like symptoms but is expected to be available for Sunday's game against the Titans. (Updated September 11, 2018)

Texans are sure keeping this quiet.

Expected to be available??

That's interesting.

Shit...I'm available if they need me.

Actually no..now that I think about it  Im working

Edited by bizzyeddie