Texans @ Titans predictions

kyle021

Would be some funny shit if this happened...

Vrabel was just talking smack about both QBs playing.  He rests Mariota's elbow  until further notice. 

He then starts Gabbert and has no intention of playing Mariota unless Gabbert goes down.

Gabbert somehow plays decent enough to pull out a 1 point win 24-23.  Vrabel shows the doubters how to coach up a win without his starting QB. 

Titans Report erupts into a frenzy about how Mariota is losing his job to Gabbert and Vrabel is now all in on Gabbert as the interim QB, until we T 4 T (Tank 4 Tua) and draft Tua as the new QB in 2020.

Would be glorious!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I predict people will overreact regardless of the outcome and agendas will become more entrenched than ever!

Just going into this game with a few bong rips and some low hope

I'm saying it right now. Mariota is better than Watson. Watson was a total mirage last year.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TitanedUpSince'70 said:

Titans Report erupts into a frenzy about how Mariota is losing his job to Gabbert and Vrabel is now all in on Gabbert as the interim QB, until we T 4 T (Tank 4 Tua) and draft Tua as the new QB in 2020.

Would be glorious!

Mariota won't lose his job to Gabbert. I think Mariota will even be the starter in 2019. Barring an epic collapse the Titans won't be in position to get another QB. 

I'd point to the Jags, they aren't all in on Bortles and even extended in. Not because they think he's a great QB but because it's not easy to upgrade. 

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Mariota won't lose his job to Gabbert. I think Mariota will even be the starter in 2019. Barring an epic collapse the Titans won't be in position to get another QB. 

I'd point to the Jags, they aren't all in on Bortles and even extended in. Not because they think he's a great QB but because it's not easy to upgrade. 

I don't believe that to be true.  If Gabbert plays today and plays well...we win fairly easy...I could see Mariota needing another week to get to 100%.

Gabbert beats Jax...we may stay with the hot hand.

I don't think this will happen but if it did?

Is LaFleur's system so good that Gabbert can make it work?

Just now, bizzyeddie said:

I don't believe that to be true.  If Gabbert plays today and plays well...we win fairly easy...I could see Mariota needing another week to get to 100%.

Gabbert beats Jax...we may stay with the hot hand.

I don't think this will happen but if it did?

Is LaFleur's system so good that Gabbert can make it work?

Seriously? If Gabbert starts more than a few games the season is lost. Mariota with his faults is 5 times the QB Gabbert is. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Seriously? If Gabbert starts more than a few games the season is lost. Mariota with his faults is 5 times the QB Gabbert is. 

I agree with you.  I just think there is a scenario where if Gabbert gets to play the next couple weeks and plays well and we win...there will be an argument to keep him as the starter

Jadaveon Clowney isn't playing today, according to Ian Rap.

Regardless, like Blaine Bishop just said... especially if Mariota isn't playing, today needs to be the Derrick Henry show. He needs to earn the fuck out of his paycheck today. 3 and 4 yards and a cloud of dust.

RUN. THE. FUCKING. BALL down their throats.

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I've been saying that for over a year.  Glad to see you're fully on board!  lol  Let's gooo!  (T 4 T :P)