Texans @ Titans predictions

kyle021

Houston was 23rd in def DVOA last year. Granted a lot of that was due to bad Qb play and injuries but lets not act like they are the Jags. If Mariota plays they can easily beat the Texans. Watson was so bad last week FF analysts are about to jump ship even though he was considered a top 5 FF QB this time a week ago. He didn't just miss some throws; he was legit horrible. I like the Titans to win this game if Mariota plays.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I predict people will overreact regardless of the outcome and agendas will become more entrenched than ever!

Just going into this game with a few bong rips and some low hope

I'm saying it right now. Mariota is better than Watson. Watson was a total mirage last year.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

I’m going to die of laughter if we crush them.

Everyvody in week 1 was thinking it’s an easy game. Now it’s doom and gloom everybody thinks we will be crushed. Titans could destroy just to confuse us even more.

Week 1 is always a crap shoot. The Titans aren't as bad as they looked last week and the Ravens and Skins arent as good as they looked. We'll get an idea of who the players are over the next few weeks.

I felt great about the Titans last yr. prior to the Houston game...best I had felt about this team in a long while

That was the end of that great feeling.

I don't feel great at all about the Titans now so maybe it will be the reverse of last yr.

keys to a win

Defense has to play better...maybe Vrabels familiarity with them helps?? 

get a couple picks...Watson will throw em.

Not sure about running the ball too much..we gotta get passing game going against their secondary...don't waste red zone trips

Just now, oldschool said:

I'm saying it right now. Mariota is better than Watson. Watson was a total mirage last year.

Our posts are crossing...

... but yes, am with you on potential but not last week or next Sunday.