Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Remembering 9/11/2001....

Rolltide   

A tale of 2 Americas really. The normal America and the hate America. 

We remember the 330 brave fire fighters who went into the towers to save lives and lost theirs. The man who refused to leave his wheel chair bound friend and died with him. The 295 Marsh & McLennan employees who all died. The people who jumped to their deaths rather than burning. The flight 93 heroes. 

Then we have the other America. 

Obama's speech where he calls at least half of the country racists. Here is a transcript of that speech. Race race race race race race. That's all it is!

Millionaire black men who play a game for a living kneeling for the anthem or raising a black power fist or staying in the locker room. 

Joe Scarborough calling a sitting president worse than the 9/11 terrorists.  On 9/11!!!!

Which America are you a part of?

Rolltide   
1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Trump is not normal America. 

Normal Americans will be voting for him. Again. They will be voting for that abnormally low unemployment. 

Libtards hated America long before Trump became president. 

Edited by Rolltide

ctm   

Bush was warned, did nothing to prepare, and then went on vacation for a month. After the attack, he responded by attacking a country that had nothing to do with it, costing thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.

Rolltide   
50 minutes ago, ctm said:

Bush was warned, did nothing to prepare, and then went on vacation for a month. After the attack, he responded by attacking a country that had nothing to do with it, costing thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.

I'm sorry I guess I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Bush sucked as a president thread. No fucking shit! Trump said that and made 16 other Republican candidates agree with him, publicly. This is not really about Trump. This is about an industry in this country that will always exist. The hate America industry. Hating our history and what most of us stand for.

Edited by Rolltide

52O   

It’s 9-12 retard you’re a day late in remembering

i don’t  know how 

i guess all those “remember” and “never forget” things didn’t reach you while instructing criminals to bend over spread em and cough 

Soxcat   

Playing the old race BS again.  Meanwhile blacks enjoy the best prospects of making a decent living in the history of the country.  Damn, we can't have that. 

Oh, I guess 50% of America must be racist.  Nice.  And anyone that supports Trump is a racist.  Well...... fuck off.  You just called a bunch of us racists dog shit...

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I'm sorry I guess I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Bush sucked as a president thread. No fucking shit! Trump said that and made 16 other Republican candidates agree with him, publicly. This is not really about Trump. This is about an industry in this country that will always exist. The hate America industry. Hating our history and what most of us stand for.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/show-me/video/despite-his-claims-donald-trump-did-initially-support-the-iraq-war-760660547760

3 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Normal Americans will be voting for him. Again. They will be voting for that abnormally low unemployment. 

Libtards hated America long before Trump became president. 

Truth. It just gave them a face and name to attach the hate to. 

Soxcat   

Liberals are the ones void of ideas and trying to divide the country.  And what is dumb as fuck is libs are too fucking stupid to even see it.  Go suck the tits of Maxine Waters.  Damn right libtards can be painted with a brush.  The vast majority of you are clearly in some kind of trance and not thinking clearly.  Oh, I mentioned Maxine because our libtard friends in the media and on this board see nothing wrong with her stance or opinion.  Hell, she could be a hero.  Talk about low IQ.  I can't even imagine how the media and libtards would be reacting if a conservative was that lunatic.  But hey, everyone needs their heroes.  

Or how about the upper echelon of our FBI?  Is that the kind of non-sense you fight for in the military?  So we can have a 3rd world justice system?  Really?  But hey, nothing wrong with that.  Strzok is a hero as well.  Sorry bud but the shit on the left stinks to high heaven.  But hey, vote for Hillary, the shittiest of them all.  Or maybe you can support that pervert Biden.  Or the former Indian who lies about her heritage.  You are all scum.  You even screw your own.  Ask crazy Bernie. 

Oh yea, the liberal shit is ruining this country.  You can't win with ideas so you have to smear and cheat.  Sorry but it has back fired and expect to be disappointed again in the elections coming up.  The general population can smell the shit.  http://lunaticsasylum.blogspot.com/2013/12/145-reasons-why-liberals-suck.html

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Playing the old race BS again.  Meanwhile blacks enjoy the best prospects of making a decent living in the history of the country.  Damn, we can't have that. 

Oh, I guess 50% of America must be racist.  Nice.  And anyone that supports Trump is a racist.  Well...... fuck off.  You just called a bunch of us racists dog shit...

Not everyone who supports Trump is a racist. Pretty much every racist supports Trump. It’s impossible to deny the correlation.