nine

Delanie's injury: potential for return?

nine   

There obviously isn't much info about Delanie's ankle injury yet....but from what I'm reading on the internet (which is ALWAYS 100% correct), it sounds like he won't have normal day-to-day functionality for at least 6 weeks...and it could be 12 weeks before he's ready to resume playing.

I'm guessing he'll be placed on IR with the intention of returning him to the active roster around week 12.   What say ye?

ML57   

Titans should pick up the phone and call Clive Walford's agent.  Fairly productive guy for two years in Oakland before spending last season on the bench.  Looked very good in training camp this season before getting squeezed out by some younger players.

Kyle021   
10 minutes ago, ML57 said:

Titans should pick up the phone and call Clive Walford's agent.  Fairly productive guy for two years in Oakland before spending last season on the bench.  Looked very good in training camp this season before getting squeezed out by some younger players.

Agree. I like Walford a lot 

AvgJoe   

Well, by hiring their former DC as our HC we had a bit of an advantage on what they do defensively and some weaknesses. Looks like we just got some insight into the O.

What sucks the most is arguably our 2 toughest players are now sidelined in Lewan and Walker with 2 division games coming up. And you know we're going to need that mean streak against the Jags.

Soxcat   

Interesting signing.  I guess they prefer his experience and potential knowledge of the Texan's offense.

Maybe should have waited until Friday to bring him in since he will contribute more by telling us the game plan than on the field.

Edited by Soxcat