OILERMAN vs IsntLifeFunny RB bet

OILERMAN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Somehow it feels like you are both losing the bet.

OMAN we get it,    you care more about your agenda than the titans success. 

Never mind the fact that Henry scored three of his four TDs last night (and at least 7 of his 9 TD's this season) on runs between the tackles.   Agendas and preconceived notions are far more important

Posted Images

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Not only that, the stipulation was removing the touches that is the only time a staff would feel truly confident in feeding Henry

Alternatively, we could be losing so bad that they use Henry to hurry up and end the game. 

Which side is that on? 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s almost a lock that Lewis gets hurt at some point during the season. During those games Henry will claw his way back to the lead! 

Both RBs have to be active for the game for the touches to count.

There is essentially no way you’ll win 

1 minute ago, TitanDuckFan said:

How magnanimous of you young man!

Your charity work is to be commended.

I figured I’ve used the website enough to donate 250 to the cause while also showing that Oman wouldn’t make a legitimate bet and had to stack the deck at every angle. I’d been meaning to shoot some money to Guru anyways.

2 minutes ago, japan said:

The only way possible that Oilerman could have lost the bet is if we got up on Miami very early, then rode Derrick Henry with Lewis getting hurt for the season on the first carry the Texans game. 

It’ll be closer than a lot of you think. Lewis cannot stay healthy. 

5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’ll be closer than a lot of you think. Lewis cannot stay healthy. 

But he is essentially saying that if Lewis isn't healthy, the bet is off, and Henry's yards/touches/carries/snaps don't count.

But hey, at least you didn't bet him based on the number of effective blocks thrown by each.

1 minute ago, TitanDuckFan said:

But he is essentially saying that if Lewis isn't healthy, the bet is off, and Henry's yards/touches/carries/snaps don't count.

But hey, at least you didn't bet him based on the number of effective blocks thrown by each.

He’ll get dinged up in the middle of the season and have several games where he is barely used. I knew it was a terrible bet when I took it; there’s no way around that part. I still think there’s a long shot where we hit a soft part in the schedule, Lewis has a lingering ailment that isn’t enough for them not to suit him up, while Henry and Fluellen get the lions share. 

Either way, 250 is a pittance to throw towards the cause of my favorite website while also laughing at Oman. It’s all pretty hilarious to me for a multitude of reasons, one being I had so little fucks to give that I allowed this many terrible caveats into a bet.