OILERMAN vs IsntLifeFunny RB bet

OILERMAN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Somehow it feels like you are both losing the bet.

OMAN we get it,    you care more about your agenda than the titans success. 

Never mind the fact that Henry scored three of his four TDs last night (and at least 7 of his 9 TD's this season) on runs between the tackles.   Agendas and preconceived notions are far more important

Posted Images

Henry needs to be used, first and second half.  He's a second half monster.  He had a 61 yarder yesterday, called back.  He's capable of doing that several times a season.  We have already seen him do it in the past.  I can see using him a little less the first half, but defenses have to be used to tackling him.  Lewis can't carry the feature back load.  If Lewis goes down, then what?  They need Henry on the field a lot.

1 hour ago, japan said:

This was a fairly easy one for Oilerman.  So, it looks like any time we go down by at least 4 points, Henry's ass is on the bench backing up Lewis.

I think Lewis will get featured regardless of score going forward, it’s not even close in terms of skill 

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

I don't think things change at all.  Lewis will be the guy when we are behind and passing a bunch.  Lewis will also get about every third series. 

There will be games where Henry get more carries.  Of course everyone forgets Henry looked like an Olympic sprinter on his 60 yard TD run (over 21 MPH). 

Don't get me wrong, Lewis is a talented RB.  Glad we have both of them. 

Henry is a perfect change of pace back. People just don't want to see it because he's a scat back in a FB's body.