OILERMAN

OILERMAN vs IsntLifeFunny RB bet

OILERMAN   
3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Henry got too many touches

Oh this thing is def going way more Lewis from here on out

43 minutes ago, abenjami said:

What does the loser of the bet lose?

Their soul. But Henry isn’t good enough to be a feature back and Lewis is too small

Edited by MemphisTitan

How many touches count when they get called back for bs holding calls? 

Lewis looked great. 

Henry looked pretty good. 

OILERMAN   
4 hours ago, abenjami said:

What does the loser of the bet lose?

ILF, I mean the loser pays the board 250.00

japan   

This was a fairly easy one for Oilerman.  So, it looks like any time we go down by at least 4 points, Henry's ass is on the bench backing up Lewis.

Soxcat   

I don't think things change at all.  Lewis will be the guy when we are behind and passing a bunch.  Lewis will also get about every third series. 

There will be games where Henry get more carries.  Of course everyone forgets Henry looked like an Olympic sprinter on his 60 yard TD run (over 21 MPH). 

Don't get me wrong, Lewis is a talented RB.  Glad we have both of them. 

Number9   

Henry needs to be used, first and second half.  He's a second half monster.  He had a 61 yarder yesterday, called back.  He's capable of doing that several times a season.  We have already seen him do it in the past.  I can see using him a little less the first half, but defenses have to be used to tackling him.  Lewis can't carry the feature back load.  If Lewis goes down, then what?  They need Henry on the field a lot.

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, japan said:

This was a fairly easy one for Oilerman.  So, it looks like any time we go down by at least 4 points, Henry's ass is on the bench backing up Lewis.

I think Lewis will get featured regardless of score going forward, it’s not even close in terms of skill 

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

I don't think things change at all.  Lewis will be the guy when we are behind and passing a bunch.  Lewis will also get about every third series. 

There will be games where Henry get more carries.  Of course everyone forgets Henry looked like an Olympic sprinter on his 60 yard TD run (over 21 MPH). 

Don't get me wrong, Lewis is a talented RB.  Glad we have both of them. 

Henry is a perfect change of pace back. People just don't want to see it because he's a scat back in a FB's body.

Soxcat   
19 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I think Lewis will get featured regardless of score going forward, it’s not even close in terms of skill 

You mean Lewis is better at dropping passes?  Obviously Lewis is a better change of direction RB and runs with good power for a small guy.  That doesn't mean he is better than Henry.  Just different.