Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

Nike Brand Taking A Beating

Omar   
41 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

But..but..Tux said otherwise. Does that mean he gave us fake news?

ctm   
2 hours ago, T-RAC said:

Colin Kaepernick Campaign Gives Nike a Big Sales Boost

http://fortune.com/2018/09/07/nike-colin-kaepernick-sales/

Let me see....the over 65 republican crowd doesn't like the campaign but weren't buying Nike's to begin with.

Nike's target market likes Kap and are buying their shoes.

Not surprising the Nike knows more about their customers than the second guessers.

begooode   

Oh no, Football Moses just spoke,... what’s a Trumper to think now?  From Nick Saban:

“I don’t think that what these people are doing is in any way, shape or form meant to disrespect a veteran or somebody like yourself who has worked so hard, fought so hard and sacrificed so much for all of us to have the quality of life that we want to have. But one of the things that you also fought for and made sacrifice for was that we could all have the freedom to have a choice in terms of what we believe, what we do and what we said. This is not something . . . and, look, I respect people’s individual rights.

“I have my opinions in terms of what I would do and how I would do it. I’m not one ever to disrespect the symbols that represent the values of our country. I also respect individual differences that other people have and they have the right to express those — whether it’s our players or somebody else, whether I agree or disagree, I do think they have the right to do that.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/07/nick-saban-nfl-players-have-a-right-to-protest-during-anthem/

Yoooooooooooo

The left are a bunch of extreme reactionaries.

For real.

I saw about 3 videos go viral of ppl hating on Nike after the ad.

So what does the left do?

Blow it up and say "wow, look at all these racists burning their Nike shit and wanting to boycott".

Anthill 2 mountain.

Always make shit worse than what it really is. Why? To fit their narrative.

Who plays the victim?

9 Nines   

Not being a Trump supporter, I just do not understand:

Perhaps the brilliant Trump supporters understand this and I am just too dumb to understand it: Stephen Miller bought a $80 takeout from a restaurant. As he was leaving, the bartender went to the door after Miller exited. He then called Miller a name.  To get back at the bartender, Miller threw the food, he just bought, into a trash can.  Miller, I assume, thought to himself, "boy did I just show him."

Now Trump supporters, in mass, are following in Miller's footsteps, but not shoes*, by burning their Nikees*.

I wish I was as smart as Trump supporters to understand the wisdom of these grand and complicated comebacks. 

9 Nines   

Seriously.  Nike is a marketing company. I am sure they did many a focus group before deciding on this campaign and I am sure it hit positive marks with Millennials.   Millenials are the largest group in the USA, bigger than their parents, Baby Boomers.  Every company is targeting them now. Nike knows what it is doing. 

Edited by 9 Nines