Help Set Lineup

TitansFan777

Longtime lurker who has been posting on Titans boards since the TOMB back in the day...

Anyway, I am in a standard 2RB/2WR/1TE/1Flex league with 6 teams (office fantasy league). The league is not PPR. Here are my current skill players:

RB - Saquon Barkley, Dalvin Cook, Christian McCaffrey, Mark Ingram (stashed away for week 5)

WR - Antonio Brown, Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, Will Fuller, Juju Smith-Schuster

TE - Greg Olsen, Delanie Walker

I cannot figure out what I want to do for week one with my flex position between starting another WR or starting Saquon Barkley. He is going to be a workhorse RB, but he plays the Jags. Meanwhile, all of my WR options have favorable matchups. I feel it should still be a no-brainer to start Barkley, but I am looking for other opinions.

Any help would be great!

33 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

Longtime lurker who has been posting on Titans boards since the TOMB back in the day...

Anyway, I am in a standard 2RB/2WR/1TE/1Flex league with 6 teams (office fantasy league). The league is not PPR. Here are my current skill players:

RB - Saquon Barkley, Dalvin Cook, Christian McCaffrey, Mark Ingram (stashed away for week 5)

WR - Antonio Brown, Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs, Will Fuller, Juju Smith-Schuster

I cannot figure out what I want to do for week one with my flex position between starting another WR or starting Saquon Barkley. He is going to be a workhorse RB, but he plays the Jags. Meanwhile, all of my WR options have favorable matchups. I feel it should still be a no-brainer to start Barkley, but I am looking for other opinions.

Any help would be great!

It's gotta be Barkley or Diggs in the Flex spot.  Good arguments either way.  I'd probably start Barkley.

On 9/6/2018 at 6:33 PM, TitansFan777 said:

Any help would be great!

Any other week it wouldn't even be worth worrying about, but the Jags defense is no joke.

Having said that, the Chargers had the 5th ranked defense in 2007 and AP broke off that 296 yard game his rookie year.

If Barkley is who people think he is he could transcend matchups. Even if he doesn't rush for many yards he's also going to be used in the passing game too.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I won the first two weeks in part due to the great advice on this board, but I have lost the last 2 weeks (one week everyone just sucked, and last week I played a guy with Kamara, Elliot, Kupp, and Goff all having career games)

RB - Saquon Barkley, Dalvin Cook, Christian McCaffrey, Mark Ingram, TJ Yeldon

WR - Antonio Brown, Davante Adams, Will Fuller, Juju Smith-Schuster

Flex - Yeldon

Bold indicated guys I have starting. I am not sure on my starting receivers, but outside of week 4, they have been solid. Barkley and McCaffrey have been great, while Dalvin Cook is looking like a bust.

Anyway, right now I have Yeldon as my flex play this week over Ingram, but I am torn between those two and maybe Fuller/Adams.

Its an embarrassment of riches, but all the teams I play are loaded due to it being a 6 team league. So who would you start at WR/RB/Flex?

Archived