All seriousness. What the hell should I be doing?

kyle021

I saw the heartbeat today. Doc we work with pulled out the ultrasound machine and showed us. 

Shes right at 7 weeks. This thing is def mine lol

i did bring up paternity test and she was all about doing it for my comfort. No probs on her end. She knows it’s mine. 

This is surreal

my dumbass is going to be a father

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re at best a sixth or seventh round prospect as a father.  I hope you outperform your scouting report.

You can also use that alone time in the middle of the night to swab the baby's cheek with an at home paternity test to make sure it's yours.

Hate to tell  you this but your mock draft days are done 

32 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Doc we work with pulled out the ultrasound machine and showed us. 

WE?

Maybe I missed it.  Didn’t realize this was another workplace conquest.  That opens another can of worms.

Kyle's credit is fixed and his pregnant GF he just met is completely down with a paternity test that will no doubt come back with him as the father. 

We will get no more laughs at Kyle's expense, everything is going to be fine. 

At least that's what he'll be posting from now on

You decide the man and father and partner you want to be through considerable prayer/mediation/thought and you set that on the horizon of your life and you work towards it and use it as a lodestone for every daily decision. Then you make sure to look up to that horizon at regular intervals and address how you're doing and how to steer a straighter path towards that life. You cut out any behaviors you don't want to show to your children or don't want then to exhibit. You align your life activities with that goal and you get and stay honest with yourself about where you are.

More personally biased advice: You commit to unwavering monogamy and respect of your partner because it will create a better balanced life for yourself, your partner and your child. You commit to being a kind, thoughtful guide of a father.  You leave child shit behind and grow up where you need to.

... and if the promise of seven weeks turns to ash, ripping your life and your heart to shreds - know that many of us have been there, some multiple times. And you reach out.

On 9/7/2018 at 10:08 AM, oldschool said:

I'll give you the same advice I gave my brother 10 years ago. Do not marry this girl because she's pregnant or due to pressure from your friends and family, church, etc... Being married is hard enough without throwing parenthood into the mix. Make sure you think logically about what you want to do because your life will change forever in 6 months.

This, too. I took this for granted.

The reality is that the two of you will have a baby together. What is the best life you can build, will be truly and fundamentally happy building and will continue to want to have built? Marriage is great. Divorce is not. Better to be honest with yourself now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2018 at 5:24 PM, Kyle021 said:

I saw the heartbeat today. Doc we work with pulled out the ultrasound machine and showed us. 

Shes right at 7 weeks. This thing is def mine lol

i did bring up paternity test and she was all about doing it for my comfort. No probs on her end. She knows it’s mine. 

This is surreal

my dumbass is going to be a father

Follow through with the test Fuzu. It isn’t a slight.

4 hours ago, WVTITAN said:

You’re at best a sixth or seventh round prospect as a father.  I hope you outperform your scouting report.

Kyle is a retard, just like all of us here. He’ll do great raising his little retard baby.