Stranger

Trump’s economic adviser: ‘We’re taking a look’ at whether Google searches should be regulated

Stranger   

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/28/trump-wakes-up-googles-himself-and-doesnt-like-what-he-sees-illegal/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.79116947e522

The Trump administration is “taking a look” at whether Google and its search engine should be regulated by the government, Larry Kudlow, President Trump’s economic adviser, said Tuesday outside the White House.

“We’ll let you know,” Kudlow said. “We’re taking a look at it.”

In a pair of tweets posted before 6 a.m., the president said the results included only “the viewing/reporting of Fake New Media.”

Paging @MadMax 

MadMax   
1 minute ago, Stranger said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/08/28/trump-wakes-up-googles-himself-and-doesnt-like-what-he-sees-illegal/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.79116947e522

The Trump administration is “taking a look” at whether Google and its search engine should be regulated by the government, Larry Kudlow, President Trump’s economic adviser, said Tuesday outside the White House.

“We’ll let you know,” Kudlow said. “We’re taking a look at it.”

In a pair of tweets posted before 6 a.m., the president said the results included only “the viewing/reporting of Fake New Media.”

Paging @MadMax 

Hell's bells...  The head retard already spun it.

begooode   

Fox News host Shepard Smith said Tuesday that President Trump's attacks against Google appear rooted in the fact that he doesn't like the news. 

“What he doesn’t like is the news," Smith said on his show. "It’s not the people who are delivering it or the platforms on which they receive it. It seems to be the news itself, because around there, the news is not good except the fake news."

Smith added that "the fake news seems to be pretty good for" Trump, but that "the real news seems to be unpleasant.”  The anchor's comments came hours after Trump accused Google of rigging its search engine results against conservative news. 

,...Smith responded to the assertion by saying Trump's claim "means nothing." 

"What is he talking about?" he asked.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/404051-shep-smith-trump-likes-fake-news-but-real-news-is-more-unpleasant

59 minutes ago, Omar said:

JFC..does the president not have better things to do? 

JFC, do yall have anything else to say when it comes to him? 

I guess him spending time with those kids wasnt great. The dude was up and posting at 6 am. Probably didn't go to sleep until 1am. 

I wonder what Hillary would have been doing at midnight and 6 am. Probably sleeping still.

And sure, yall will say why bring her up, well, it's easy. She was the other option. So who better to compare him to than that of who had the election on lock?

And search engines should be regulated. But its pointless as far as fake news if you can't stop those who first share that fake news.

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

You mean the thousands he kidnapped?

They looked mostly white to me. So no, I dont think those are the same ones.

But Time Mag takes any crying Hispanic and says they're illegals being seperated. 

So maybe I shouldn't assume......

46 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

JFC, do yall have anything else to say when it comes to him? 

I guess him spending time with those kids wasnt great. The dude was up and posting at 6 am. Probably didn't go to sleep until 1am. 

I wonder what Hillary would have been doing at midnight and 6 am. Probably sleeping still.

And sure, yall will say why bring her up, well, it's easy. She was the other option. So who better to compare him to than that of who had the election on lock?

And search engines should be regulated. But its pointless as far as fake news if you can't stop those who first share that fake news.

I'm willing to bet Hillary out works your fake plumber apprentice ass even at 70.

Btowner   
24 minutes ago, ctm said:

I'd rather he spend his time dealing with google than something important.

It's like giving a toddler a shiny object to keep them preoccupied.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

I'm willing to bet Hillary out works your fake plumber apprentice ass even at 70.

Is your proof the way she ran her campaign?

Bitch couldnt even stay awake to watch the results come in. Lmao

rns90   
1 hour ago, ctm said:

I'd rather he spend his time dealing with google than something important.

I'm kind of looking forward to reading Woodward's upcoming book about how big a clusterfuck this administration really is.