Taywan Taylor receives praise from King James

Number9

https://www.titansonline.com/news/titans-wr-taywan-taylor-s-speed-got-the-attention-of-lebron-james

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Taywan Taylor’s blazing fast speed was on display at Nissan Stadium on Saturday night, and a lot of people noticed.

Among them: LeBron James. Yes, that LeBron James.

“When I heard that, my heart kind of dropped,” the Titans receiver said. “LeBron, that’s my favorite player there. That’s unbelievable, and that’s motivation to see he’s watching. It’s crazy … 

“I want to tell myself, he must be a Titans fan.”

OK, here’s the 411 on No.13 (Taylor), and No.23 (LeBron).

After Taylor scored on a 47-yard touchdown in Tennessee’s preseason game against the Buccaneers, the NFL posted a video of the play – with Taylor racing downfield -- on its Instagram page. As of Saturday night, the video had been viewed over 559,500 times, and there were pages and pages of comments.

A star is born.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Low IQ LeBron James compliments a member of The failing Tennessee Titans, sad!

I find this very funny.  LeBron James is a very accomplished man, who at his young age has already accomplished much in his humanitarian efforts.  He's a family man who isn't out whoring and grabbing

https://www.titansonline.com/news/titans-wr-taywan-taylor-s-speed-got-the-attention-of-lebron-james NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Taywan Taylor’s blazing fast speed was on display at Nissan Stadium on Satu

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

I find this very funny.  LeBron James is a very accomplished man, who at his young age has already accomplished much in his humanitarian efforts.  He's a family man who isn't out whoring and grabbing pussys like the blockhead JW.  He seems pretty smart to me.  I'd dare say he is much more intelligent than a lot of noteworthy people.

Instead of handing his close friends a bunch of money he put them all through college and made them his management team. He's just always had a good long-term vision. Kudos.

3 hours ago, Number9 said:

I find this very funny.  LeBron James is a very accomplished man, who at his young age has already accomplished much in his humanitarian efforts.  He's a family man who isn't out whoring and grabbing pussys like the blockhead JW.  He seems pretty smart to me.  I'd dare say he is much more intelligent than a lot of noteworthy people.

You can't be serious here. You didn't realize this was a Trump joke?