Is it time to panic?

socaltitan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WTF? This is TR...of course it's time to panic!

I’m terrified our 2nd and 3rd stringers weren’t able to stop Winston, Desean Jackson, and Mike Evans. Definitely bad news.

0-2 in meaningless preseason. 61 points allowed. Only 31 points scored in two games by LaFleur's "explosive" offense. Should we be concerned? Is the season already over?      

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

0-16 Browns of 2017.

4-0 in Preseason.

1999 Titans. AFC Champs. 13-3.

1-3 in Preseason.

1990 Buffalo Bills 13-3 AFC Champs.

0-4 in Preseason

Wait, people still think preseason record matters?

Preseason is nothing more than a formal scrimmage.    I wouldn't even call it a dress rehearsal.

Anything that happens after halftime is completely meaningless.   95% of those players will be on the street in two weeks.  The small handful of guys who do make an NFL roster won't play or have any impact whatsoever during the season.

I'd guess with the way Vrabel keeps everything secret this preseason is even more meaningless than past years. We're not seeing the offense or the defense.....

BTW, I'd even consider week 1 meaningless. Crazy stuff happens in week 1 and people always overreact 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I'd guess with the way Vrabel keeps everything secret this preseason is even more meaningless than past years. We're not seeing the offense or the defense.....

BTW, I'd even consider week 1 meaningless. Crazy stuff happens in week 1 and people always overreact 

We know that well from the Whiz years.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Socal isn't one to take these games seriously.  If the thread was started by someone else maybe I'd think differently.

He has posted the same type of stuff in the 2-14 and 3-13 seasons as well though