Preseason Week 2: Bucs @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

1 minute ago, japan said:

Lot of people are saying that he is being properly used finally as Mularkey had him almost exclusively in the slot while LaFleur is doing a better job of putting guys in positions to excel.

He was one player I expected a lot more out of last year.  You can get the players, but someone has to get the most out of them.  It's just ps, but it was obvious he had some moves last year.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems pretty clear Vrabel isn't concerned about getting vets playing time in preseason. Works for me.

Landry has done more in two preseason games than Dodd did in his entire Titan career.

Taylor hit the afterburner!  

1 minute ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Why are so many of you treating this as if it's a regular season game with your commentary?

Step back from the ledge, dudes.  

I am talking about the starters.

Mechanics. Pocket presence. Accuracy. Consistency. Stepping up in the pocket and keeping his eyes downfield. Going through his progressions. Ignoring the chaos that’s happening around him until he can’t anymore. These are the qualities of a good NFL QB. 

Do we have him? I don’t dislike MM. He’s a nice guy and he works hard. But is that enough? I don’t see him on the team next season. And if we pay him, I think it sets us back for years unless he can acquire the qualities listed above. 

Apologies to those who can’t see his faults or are enamored by his streaky fantastic play.  

Preparing for lots of middle fingers I am. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic