Preseason Week 2: Bucs @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems pretty clear Vrabel isn't concerned about getting vets playing time in preseason. Works for me.

Landry has done more in two preseason games than Dodd did in his entire Titan career.

Taylor hit the afterburner!  

Just now, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

You are going into dumbfuck terrain...

Gotta reply, reply with SENSE!!

Hey you're the one getting upset because they're not scoring more points with Blaine Gabbert and a bunch of UDFAs at receiver.

4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Hey you're the one getting upset because they're not scoring more points with Blaine Gabbert and a bunch of UDFAs at receiver.

You are messed-up..definetly.

I am not upset, I am calling things as I see them, SINCE I WATCH HOW OTHER TEAMS ARE DOING. Comparision is needed, considering that Vrabel is a 1st. time HC, the D hasn't showed any decent performance level, and to be having this type of performances isn't giving anything solid to lean on.

1 minute ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

I am not upset, I am calling things as I see them, SINCE I WATCH HOW OTHER TEAMS ARE DOING. Comparision is needed, considering that Vrabel is a 1st. time HC, the D hasn't showed any decent performance level, and to be having this type of performances isn't giving anything solid to lean on.

i gotta ask, are you above the age of 12?

1 minute ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

You're literally worrying about the performances of backups.  And today it's backups against starters.

Just now, Big.O.Titan said:

the offense looks sluggish, we will need to have a beter showing next week. The defense looked pretty good and then winston came in for a little reality check. I honestly can't wait to week 1 and see if our defense stands up.  

How does the offense look sluggish?  They've had 3 drives in the preseason and two resulted in TD's.

I worry about MM’s playing time. I know the third preseason game is the “dress rehearsal,” but he hasn’t thrown enough passes. And the ones he has have been dink and dunk. He hasn’t shown any rapport with his WRs yet. That one downfield whatever-it-was intended for Davis was, well, chemistry-free. 

Where is he? Can we possibly know at this point?

• Jonboy unpinned this topic