Might Bridgewater be traded to the Eagles?

Flarb

Norv Turner reportedly had to take out parts of his offense because Bridgewater couldn't run it. He can't make all the throws. He's not a bad QB, but he's pretty limited physically. He's Chad Pennington after the injuries.

He'd be a good backup QB, but I still don't see many teams pounding the table for Teddy to be their starting QB

Edited by socaltitan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If by balled out you mean a dink and dunk passing game that hid him. 

Nathan Peterman, Colt McCoy, Cody Kessler, Baker Mayfield, Joe Flacco, Mariota, Tyrod Taylor and yes Teddy Bridgewater all have passer ratings of 110 or higher this preseason

1 minute ago, 'Nator said:

This is the most fucking BELOVED 14td and 11int QB in the history of the NFL. 

A nice fucking smile goes a LOOOOOONG way I guess. 

Dude was a marginal starter/good backup before he severed his leg. 

Meh, he was a guy heading in to his third year who supposedly looked like he'd "made the leap" before his leg snapped in half.  Looking as good as he has this preseason justifies a lot of the hype around him.  Not a lot of backup QB's who are his age, been to the postseason and available for trade.  It just doesn't happen.

4 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

This is the most fucking BELOVED 14td and 11int QB in the history of the NFL. 

A nice fucking smile goes a LOOOOOONG way I guess. 

Dude was a marginal starter/good backup before he severed his leg. 

No even close try 12td and 5 picks......Jimmy G lol in 4 years.

5 minutes ago, Huston said:

No even close try 12td and 5 picks......Jimmy G lol in 4 years.

Dude you can easily look up his shit. 

14TDs and 12ints and 14ints and 9ints

That's the stat line for his first 2 years. 

Don't give me that "not even close" horseshit when you don;'t have 7 seconds to use a search engine. 

Edited by 'Nator

14 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Dude you can easily look up his shit. 

14TDs and 12ints and 14ints and 9ints

That's the stat line for his first 2 years. 

Don't give me that "not even close" horseshit when you don;'t have 7 seconds to use a search engine. 

Dude I was giving Jimmy g's stats in comparison dumb ass.

On 8/29/2018 at 7:40 PM, titanskick8851 said:

Whelp that was quick. He was just traded to New Orleans.

Definitely didn't expect that, but he did alright to get a 3rd.  Every speculative story I saw about it said the best the Jets would do was a 4th.

4 minutes ago, japan said:

Way too much for him.

Might be when all is said and done, but let's face it.  How often does a 26 y/o QB with playoff experience become available for $5 million?  It's a prudent move by the Saints because while Brees is showing no signs of slowing down, guys at his age do fall off a cliff sometimes.  Add to that the fact that his salary is constantly a thorn in the Saint's side, I can't fault them for it.

1 minute ago, ML57 said:

Might be when all is said and done, but let's face it.  How often does a 26 y/o QB with playoff experience become available for $5 million?  It's a prudent move by the Saints because while Brees is showing no signs of slowing down, guys at his age do fall off a cliff sometimes.  Add to that the fact that his salary is constantly a thorn in the Saint's side, I can't fault them for it.

No doubt they are desperate.  They got jumped by KC for Mahommes who they targeted as the Brees replacement.  Probably worked out in their favor as they wind up with Lattimore instead.  They had to do something.  But, couple them giving up a 3rd for Bridgewater and a 1st for Davenport, their 2019 draft looks like a wash.