My biggest fear has come to fruition.

Flarb

I’ve always feared that refs would change the outcome of games based on bad calls. I always felt everything else was fair during a game aside from bad calls. It turns out refs will change the outcome of games based on the new, terrible rules. The refs now determine who wins. Not the players. 

That's your biggest fear?   It's like, #37 on my list.

My #1 biggest fear is that my enormous collection of Beanie  Babies will band together to rise against me with knives, then carve and hollow my dead body like a jack-o-lantern to build a warm and comfy house with my innards.

It's coming....you just watch.

1 minute ago, nine said:

My #1 biggest fear is that my enormous collection of Beanie  Babies will band together to rise against me with knives, then carve and hollow my dead body like a jack-o-lantern to build a warm and comfy house with my innards.

* Biggest NFL fear ;) 

3 minutes ago, nine said:

What if they already have...

6 minutes ago, terradawg said:

The refs have changed outcomes for years. This is just another area they can do so.

I believe this one is different. Both offensive and defensive players need to protect themselves. That means hunkering down before contact. It’s instinct. Now it’s being punished. I just don’t see what was wrong with defenders leading with their shoulder and *trying* to hit the ball carrier’s mid section.

So the ball carrier hunkers down at the same time and they bump heads. No real foul but ok. But the head is inches from the shoulder. You can’t lower one without lowering the other.

Slippery slope.  

Archived