Opinions On CB Malcolm Butler

MIKE75

I want to start out by saying i didnt like the Butler signing at all.

If i am wrong i'll eat crow but he gets burned too much for my taste esp. last year

So was last year just a blip or a sign of things to come?

Now the last few days i hear he is getting toasted a lot by our WR and the Bucs too......

Yes i know Logan Ryan did this last camp but this seems different.

Good thing we have Sims esp. if this joker starts costing us games.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can confirm the validity USPS' finest mail carrier.....Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night would stop me from "handling my package" to sweaty OMan workout videos!

Butler is a good CB. He's a vast improvement over what we've had over the last few years. That said, he's going to get beat sometimes but unless you're one of the top 3 CBs in the league that kind of

Right. Evans is also a fucking animal and has made some of the best corners in the league look like toddlers. That man single-handedly got Johnny Manziel drafted in the 1st round.

The Titans have upgraded their secondary as a whole. We were watching Cox and McCourty get lit up a few years back. 

The secondary will be judged as a unit in a schemed defense and the results will lie in how well they learn the scheme and their pass rush 

6 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

That route never gets thrown to in a game and Evans likely gets yelled at by his position coach or OC. 

Lol, exactly.  He got beat for what, a two yard gain?  Butler was right on him when he caught it.

Anyway, Evans has 4 1,000 yard seasons, during real games where teams actually scheme to stop him.  I expect for him to shine in practice.