Jalen Ramsey has some things to say...

*FOR ALL THE FEATHERED KNUCKLEHEADS THERE Y'ALL GO...I DELETED THIS PART!!! NOW...FUCK OFF, WANKERS!!!*

Why is it that a damn Ramsey's arrogance, trash-talking like a damn WWE wannabe.... yeah someone who has been doing strides, but it's a  damn player..and as far as I know a damn 2018 rival!! of the damn tarp-tard-kitties!!

Edited by TitanicoNFLriotFAN

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Who are the quarterbacks, in your opinion, who don't suck?**** Aaron Rodgers** does not. Tom Brady** doesn't. I gotta think now, about all the teams... I think Marcus Mariota** is a great quarterba

I wonder what he thinks about Henry

It's a carefully crafted message.    He can't praise the Titans too much since he plays for a division rival, but he also plans to sign with the Titans when his current contract is up, plus

Posted Images

I don't like Ramsey, never have but I took what he said about Marcus as a compliment. If he wanted to call Mariota a bum he would've done it straight up. The problem is we've allowed "game manager" to become a pejorative when it's far from that. You can win playoff games and superbowls with a game manager. Matthew Stafford is about as big a "splash play" QB as we have in our league and he's barely sniffed the playoffs in damn near a decade of being in the league. Alex Smith a derided game manager has been 5 times. 

3 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Well Byard is done for the season. SADLY. So why are y'all knuckleheads bringing his name up? Need to beat a dead horse too much??

Why is it that a damn Ramsey's arrogance, trash-talking like a damn WWE wannabe.... yeah someone who has been doing strides, but it's a  damn player..and as far as I know a damn 2018 rival!! of the damn tarp-tard-kitties!!

Done for the season? Wtf are you talking about?

3 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Well Byard is done for the season. SADLY. So why are y'all knuckleheads bringing his name up? Need to beat a dead horse too much??

Wtf are you talking about 

5 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

HA! What a fucking dumbass! Cyp is out you dumb cunt!

6 minutes ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Where did you took that from??

Your comprehension level is too low or suffering?? GO AND SEE A doctor!! or am English teacher at least!!

I got it from when I had to explain to you how Robiskie, the OC had nothing to do with Dodd's (an OLB) development. You seem to have a language barrier issue which is perfectly fine and not to be made fun of (IMO) but you also clearly have no idea how any of this football stuff works.