Rashaan Evans

BeedoeLaw

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rashaan Evans earned the 2nd-lowest overall grade by a rookie LB in the PFF era (2006-Present) in Weeks 1-6. (per Austin Gayle) In Weeks 7-13, Evans earned the No. 7 overall grade (83.5) and No. 2

Shut the fuck up

I didnt expect him to be great. But I also didnt expect him to look like jake trying to do algebra.

I really hope he's ready to play. I think this 3rd down defense has a chance to be really, really good. There's a lot of "if's", but Landry is looking like the real deal & a very possible special edge rusher. And Evans is an insanely good blitzer, his success ratio was off the charts. I also think Jayon Brown could be great in coverage, PFF ranked him 11th in coverage last year. He was also a good blitzer.

Landry & Evans are possibly 2 major pass rush upgrades & Butler gives them 3 possibly very good corners, maybe even 4. 

I also think keeping Casey strictly at 3 tech will help. I especially want to see some of the sets with Morgan playing inside next to Casey.

2 minutes ago, Face said:

I especially want to see some of the sets with Morgan playing inside next to Casey.

I've been saying they should put Morgan inside on passing downs for years. Jerry Gray flirted with it but never really did it. It revived Henry Ford's career and Morgan is a way better player. 

The Tennessee Titans: 

Every team has its share of nagging injuries by this stage in camp, but the Titans are dealing with issues for an inordinate amount of key players. New coordinator Matt LaFleur hasn't been able to fully envision his offense because wideout Rishard Matthews and right tackle Jack Conklin remain on the PUP list. Presumptive No. 1 wideout Corey Davis has been in and out of practice, and missed the preseason opener.

First-round linebacker Rashaan Evans, expected to make a transformative impact in the middle of the defense, hasn't practiced since the third day of camp. Starting outside linebacker Brian Orakpo has been hurt since the second day of camp, while starting safety Johnathan Cyprien is out for the season with a torn ACL.

This isn't an emergency yet, but I can see next offseason's articles coming from here: Coach Mike Vrabel's group never quite caught up after missing so many key players during his first training camp.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000947524/article/nfl-preseason-winners-and-losers-rookie-qbs-define-week-1

11 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey AussieTard, I'll be down under in September. Darwin, Brisbane and Sydney. Where do you live? Beers on me.

you picked a good time of year to head down here, weather will start to get a bit warmer, if you are going to be in Sydney/Melbourne you should check out some of our Rugby League or AFL Final Series which both commence in early September.

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

you picked a good time of year to head down here, weather will start to get a bit warmer, if you are going to be in Sydney/Melbourne you should check out some of our Rugby League or AFL Final Series which both commence in early September.

Hey AussieTard, you didn’t tell me anything I didn’t already know or could find online. What part of the country do you live? You want to drink a beer or not? 

4 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey AussieTard, you didn’t tell me anything I didn’t already know or could find online. What part of the country do you live? You want to drink a beer or not? 

Hey fist shaker. Wanna grab a beer next time you are in Missouri

4 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

this will be any easy one for OzTitan to work out, East Coast where the Raiders/Vikings and occasionally the Giants play.