Notice: No Omarosa post by Libs

'Nator

1 hour ago, Bink said:

Elect a reality TV president, get a reality TV cabinet. His family, career cronies, his former "apprentice". Qualifications mean jack shit at this point, for Trump it's who is loyal to him at any given moment.

Biggest joke on the planet.  I didn't vote for him, but I was stupid enough to think he would get good people to work for him.  I guess when you as wrong as he is, it's just not going to work out.  

The Speaker quit before he got there and his successor quit half way through his term.  Ryan is a rising star of the GOP and he saw the best move for him was to flat out quit on the people of America.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not even worth discussing. She's not a trustworthy person.    On the whole, liberals and left leaning people are simply more objective.    Meanwhile right wing shitheads post

You'll also notice that when a Democrat gets busted for doing something unethical or illegal, the members of the party don't try to justify the actions in some way. It's more like "Hey, glad they caug

"Who could possibly believe this wacky, lying loser?" -- The person who knew her for years and then hired her

41 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Biggest joke on the planet.  I didn't vote for him, but I was stupid enough to think he would get good people to work for him.  I guess when you as wrong as he is, it's just not going to work out.  

The Speaker quit before he got there and his successor quit half way through his term.  Ryan is a rising star of the GOP and he saw the best move for him was to flat out quit on the people of America.

The amount of turnover in his administration is insane. When you look into his history as a businessman, it's clear he has made his career on out lawyering people, making shady deals, and ripping off innocent people. 

1 hour ago, Bink said:

The amount of turnover in his administration is insane. When you look into his history as a businessman, it's clear he has made his career on out lawyering people, making shady deals, and ripping off innocent people. 

When you have the money you can just walk up to them and do it ... 

It is amazing that Trump can get away with talking about how stupid, disgusting, immoral, untrustworthy, and despicable Omarosa is, without even blinking an eye.

She was on TV. Trump literally hand-selected her for a pretty damn high-ranking post in the White House. We all laughed at the time and said ":what the hell Omarosa?" I've never seen Apprentice so I had no idea who she even was, although once I saw a picture of her I recognized her.

This story is important because it perfectly encapsulates Trump's total defeat of truth when it comes to his followers. The fact that his followers can totally turn on Omarosa and bash her for all her terrible attributes, while at the same time ignoring the fact that she never would have been elevated above the status of a reality TV star if not for Trump, is truly something to behold.

The guy really could just shoot someone. He could probably shoot one of his followers in the leg and they would apologize.

It really is easier to just think of it as a cult.

16 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

I liked it better when the Deep State was in charge and ran things. They did a good job hiding most of the embarassments, so we could hold onto that child-like belief our govt and it's highest officials were saintly, sophisticated and orderly. Because appearance is much more important than results. 

There is no deep state you conspiratorial dip-fuck. 

The "Deep State", as defined by Trumper dipshits, is anyone against Trump. 

6 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Not true and you didn't even take a good swing at it. You got 2 more, put more effort into the next 2. You won't hit the ball, but at least don't embarrass yourself like you did on the first try. 

You gargle the balls of a fucking elderly, cradle millionaire reality show host clown from New York City, who sprays his face orange because he thinks it looks good, and rocks a comb over hairstyle. I don't give a shit about what you think. I only reply to you to ridicule. 

Typical conspiracy theory horseshit. Everyone and everything we don't like is in a giant conspiracy against us.

Power structures are complex. Welcome to reality! They aren't very well organized or good at cooperating with one another. The fuckin fact that Trump won, that fact itself disproves the "deep state". Same type of shit that the 911 Truther fuck wads couldn't get that through their heads in 2003. 

Edited by 'Nator

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

The deep state is being unfolded before your eyes. All you have to do is open them, but you are too fucking lazy and stupid to even do that. 

On the contrary, it seems you're opening your eyes to a set of wrinkling yet strangely orange pair of butt cheeks while trying way too hard to tell everyone you see blue sky and rainbows.  By all means enjoy yourself, but please don't encourage others to join you in your sycophant views.

Edited by begooode