Notice: No Omarosa post by Libs

'Nator

23 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

You'll also notice that when a Democrat gets busted for doing something unethical or illegal, the members of the party don't try to justify the actions in some way. It's more like "Hey, glad they caught him/her. Clean it up."

Are you kidding?   What do you call their reactions to the actions of Bill and Hillary Clinton?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not even worth discussing. She's not a trustworthy person.    On the whole, liberals and left leaning people are simply more objective.    Meanwhile right wing shitheads post

You'll also notice that when a Democrat gets busted for doing something unethical or illegal, the members of the party don't try to justify the actions in some way. It's more like "Hey, glad they caug

"Who could possibly believe this wacky, lying loser?" -- The person who knew her for years and then hired her

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Too funny. It’s almost perfect in a manner. Whether the lady realizes it (she does) or not, this is the perfect red meat for Trump supporters. They get to turn their back on the black female, degrade her, all the while playing the victim the entire time. 

Too true. 

Omarosa is pretty much only important to me for a couple of reasons

(1) She demonstrates the complete ineptitude and shitty character of folks hired to work in this White House, and demonstrates that one of the primary considerations to getting hired is loyalty to Trump and stroking his ego

(2) She demonstrates the reckless and free-wheeling nature of this White House and shit operation (taping conversations in the Situation Room? Having federal employees, who work for you and me, sign NDAs?)

(3) She demonstrates that this White House will freely and reflexively lie when necessary to hide their bullshit.

Other than those items, Omarosa is a complete non entity and unimportant figure in all of this, unless and until there is hard evidence. I don't believe a word she says, and neither should anyone else. Which is why she never should have been hired in the first place. Everything she did while employed, and everything she is doing now, was not only entirely predictable, it was expected, at least by those who knew who she was.

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

You mean the Democrats that didn't turn out and vote for Hillary in numbers anywhere near like they did for Obama? Those Democrats?

No, I'm talking about all those Democrats that went out and picked her to be the democrat nominee to be President of the US.

Deep inside the government is a man we know as Q.

He has been gathering information for years on the Clinton's, the east coast elite, the Jews.

He has evidence of the pedaphile ring that these enemies of the state have long run to personally enhance their personal wealth.

And he, now through the voice of the great one, our dear leader, #45, is now using the information to pierce the deep state bubble of elitist illegal activity.

Or ... there is a tax cut, done right in front of our eyes,  that provides billions of dollars of wealth to those who have the most, while providing the rest of us a good meal once a month at McDonald's.

It's one of these two things. I'm not sure which. 

Think I will go with the pedophile angle.

(Off cause we libtards aren't banging the Omarosa drum. She and Donald are the same person on the opposite side of the coin. That said, it isn't that 45 called her a low life dog that is so interesting. Really, everyone is a dog to the Donald. Her claim that the Trump campaign knew IN ADVANCE the content of the emails that would be leaked  through Assaunge (Assauge? Sausage? You know, Julian what's his name and Wikileaks) is the next level of 'proof' that the campaign worked in conjunction with the Russians to suppress voter turnout and enflame conservative hate for HRC). I only wish that I could believe a single word she says. Unfortunately, like with 45, I don't.)

I can't find where he said it, but @OILERMAN made the statement that a tape of Trump saying the word "nigger" would be devastating.

At first blush this seems counterintuitive. So many people have been along for the racist ride so far, why would it make a difference if Trump actually said that word? Don't we have enough evidence he is a racist?

That's not the point, though. This is not about evidence, it's about psychology. This was brought up during the Roy Moore fiasco. Once you have hard evidence of something, it's not that people suddenly go from believers to non-believers, its that everyone then knows that everyone else knows what's up. There is no more plausible deniability, and so you are then forced to make a clear social choice.

Here's an article about how this works, although the example given is kind of the opposite scenario: https://intelligence.org/2017/10/13/fire-alarm/

But the gist of it is, the breaking point doesn't happen when you know, and it doesn't happen when you know I know - it happens when you know that I know that you know. That's what a tape of Trump saying that word would do - the supporters would know that we know that they know that Trump is a racist. 

8 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

So half the country is racist and that is why Trump is president.  Got it. 

Half the country?  Hell, half the country didn't even vote.  Of the few that did, LESS than half voted for Trumps dumb ass.  Try to keep up.