Sharif Finch Puts A Clown Suit On Byron Bell: A Six Part Play

BeedoeLaw

31 minutes ago, BeedoeLaw said:

Finch made Bell look bad, which admittedly isn't very hard to do, but 6 pressures and a sack in your first game as a pro is pretty impressive for an UDFA. The kid definitely has an array of pass rush moves and he sets them up well. I think he is on the 53 when all is said and done.

I would consider Bell to be a NFL caliber lineman, so this is great to see the rookie dominate him. Maybe he'll get some first team reps next game...

Obviously Bell is terrible & he seems to have gotten even worse then when here, where he held his own even at RT. He was awful last year in Dallas. But that is impressive, for any rookie. This kid clearly should've been drafted.

We apparently gave him a very large bonus for an UDFA so obviously JRob liked him.

The first play Kiser had a pocket, he just didn't step up in it. Finch was pushed pretty far outside. 

Some of the other plays were quick passes where the QB got the ball out. 

He had some nice moves but I think his pass rushing is being overrated here, and yes Bell is terrible.