I’m visiting Nashville from the UK the week of the Eagles game can any of you give me some advice on getting tickets without being robbed and general info on places to go before and after the match?

Shane

Im assuming scalpers are the same both sides of the pond. My opinion is based on the experiences of a seasoned rugby fan who goes watch the team even when they’re shit but can’t get a ticket to the big games when we’re winning because the plastic fans turn up?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You definitely want to check out Memphis.   Preferably on foot at night and alone. 

I’m not very tech savvy but if you’re implying that im a bot of some sort I’m not sure the Russians are that interested in impersonating middle aged Welshman who like beer and contact sports. Its too

I don’t think scalpers can exist this year. I believe all NFL games require digital tickets other then for season ticket holders.

16 minutes ago, Shane said:

Im assuming scalpers are the same both sides of the pond. My opinion is based on the experiences of a seasoned rugby fan who goes watch the team even when they’re shit but can’t get a ticket to the big games when we’re winning because the plastic fans turn up?

I don’t think scalpers can exist this year. I believe all NFL games require digital tickets other then for season ticket holders.

@Shane you wont have any issues.

I'm an irish guy, I've been to 2 titans games, one in seattle and the play off game in NE this year.

Both times i was decked out in full titans gear, i had zero issues bar one drunk guy who kept shouting "titans suck" in NE, i'd been speaking to a lot of Pats fans and in the end they told him to STFU.

Dont be a dick, dont get wasted and you'll be fine (like any city)

33 minutes ago, abenjami said:

You definitely want to check out Memphis.

Preferably on foot at night and alone. 

LOL, I have lived in Memphis for a long time and there are two things i NEVER do they are.....

1. Go on foot at night in Memphis

2. Anywhere alone at night in Memphis

At night I have to park my car right by my window and my 'alarm' is my living room light and the neighbors loud chihuahua that barks throughout the night, Luckily i am almost legally deaf from working in recording studios and loud heavy metal since i was around 5 years old. What other 5 year old in 1980 asked Santa Claus for KISS concert tickets and two blonde groupies. Besides music beautiful voluptuous women are another weakness.

Edited by MIKE75

I think some people have misunderstood my use of the word ‘robbed ‘. I meant it in the sense of paying way over the odds for a ticket rather than being mugged.? but thanks for your concern 

47 minutes ago, helimachoptor said:

@Shane you wont have any issues.

I'm an irish guy, I've been to 2 titans games, one in seattle and the play off game in NE this year.

Both times i was decked out in full titans gear, i had zero issues bar one drunk guy who kept shouting "titans suck" in NE, i'd been speaking to a lot of Pats fans and in the end they told him to STFU.

Dont be a dick, dont get wasted and you'll be fine (like any city)

Don’t worry I’ve been in Swansea when they were playing Cardiff City. It was my ‘Nam.

No mate , I know it’s odd for a proud Welshman but I’m a Liverpool fan. I blame Ian Rush. Did get my jaw broken by a Cardiff City football hooligan though, but that was a Wales international against Azerbaijan. The hooligans couldn’t find any away fans to fight so they just punched whoever was near. That’s one of many reasons I prefer rugby. You generally only get punched when you’re on the pitch.

Just now, Shane said:

No mate , I know it’s odd for a proud Welshman but I’m a Liverpool fan. I blame Ian Rush. Did get my jaw broken by a Cardiff City football hooligan though, but that was a Wales international against Azerbaijan. The hooligans couldn’t find any away fans to fight so they just punched whoever was near. That’s one of many reasons I prefer rugby. You generally only get punched when you’re on the pitch.

12 minutes ago, TitansAB said:

So you support Cardiff City... Congrats on promotion. 

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Be happy the game isn’t in Philly or you likely would be beaten and robbed if you wore Titans colors. 

I did that in 2006.  It wasn't bad.  Maybe it was the section I was in.  I expected a lot worse.