Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Roster update

tgo   

Sucks, really liked Supernaw. Close friend of Lewan and Mariota. 

I wonder what the reasoning is? Overpaid for his role and basically just being a duplication of Stocker?

Like Firkser that much and wanted to give Supernaw an early start to catch on somewhere else?

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

I wonder what the reasoning is? Overpaid for his role and basically just being a duplication of Stocker?

Like Firkser that much and wanted to give Supernaw an early start to catch on somewhere else?

he has had concussion issues so the team probably didn't want to take the risk that he would have further issues, also JRob probably only keeps 3 TE's this year and Walker/Smith/Stocker are pretty much entrenched as those guys.

japan   
1 hour ago, tgo said:

I think he lost his job because of the new kickoff rule. They want quicker, faster guys since there is no running start anymore. 

Firkser seemed to be competing pretty well for that 4th TE roster spot. But I can only assume injuries were the reason they let Supernaw go this soon.

Palmer was on the outside looking in anyway.

Ricky   

Frisker cheaper than Supernaw. That is if they keep 4 TE’s.  Sounds like Frisker having a good camp too.

Could be that they saw he wasn't going to move up the depth chart and they wanted to give him a chance to catch on with another team and let him go early instead of waiting on cut down day.

2 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Could be that they saw he wasn't going to move up the depth chart and they wanted to give him a chance to catch on with another team and let him go early instead of waiting on cut down day.

Nah..he wanted to kiss Kuharky's neck too many times