LaFleur Interview

tgo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exactly. I love the narrative that fans on this board were bitching about the bunch formation in general. Clearly the argument was using Bunch and condensing the field without giving the Qb many optio

Yes, it was a critique last year because they never expanded into space. Tons of times the routes would overlap one another. We also had several times where a WR was blocking a LB 1v1.They didn’t use

You're fucking correcting people's grammar? 

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Was this in reference to my post? 

Nope. I pulled your post to make the point whiz wouldn't do that, merely an example. Big is the one defending Mularkey and Robiskie -I know your stance on them ?

2 hours ago, scine09 said:

There's no way he was a necessary evil.  He stunted the growth of this team.  With better coaching last year the team wouldn't be going life and death with teams like Cleveland, Indianapolis and Houston the second time who barely had any bodies to play on offense.

You have to give credit where credit is due.  Mularkey did a lot for the Titans.  There are pitchers who have one major league pitch and you can't hit them.  But that's all they have and they are not starters.  The Titans were in a terrible place when MM took over and from day one you could see a change in the players.  But we all agree, he reached his ceiling.  I'm a great lover, but I don't have enough game for J.Lo

52 minutes ago, newschool said:

The roster got better. Like members of that old roster, Mularkey is trash and he and Robsikie and LeBeau don't have jobs for a reason.

Correction.

Robiskie is WR coach for the Buffalo Bills. 

?

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

I'd certainly take Mularkey over Whisenhunt as HC 

You set the bar to damn low for any team who wants to be -- decent.

Both were a slap in the face, none of them brought a decent playbook. Anyone excusing Mularkey for getting into playoffs needs a reality check, the dude got damn lucky of finding himself in a division which 2 other teams were almost dead thanks to the injuries who kicked their hopes dearly.

I heard the interview earlier today and of course I laughed. Of course it proved nothing to me, I already knew there were a bunch of retards spouting off a bunch of ridiculous fan gibberish last year. "He needs to be in the shotgun, 3 WRs, spread the field!!! Durrr durrr." People were tracking the % of shotgun and they were tracking 3 WR sets. Now all of the sudden that was never the issue. 

It's real simple why the offense struggled last year, terrible RB play, Injured/young WR core and most importantly their QB played like shit. 

I'll admit I didn't expect the coaches to come out and say the playbook was 80% the same and for it to be so obvious their system/concepts would be practically the same. 

From the sound of camp so far it sounds like Mularkey and LaFleur's offense might have something else in common, an inconsistent QB!

2 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

They're going to run a very different offense, using some of the same concepts in a smarter, more wholistic way with intelligent play design and infinitely better pacing and flow. But continue on about how similar they are.

It's incredible how people don't see this.  There's like a 180 degree difference between the plan that Mularkey had and what LaFleur is going to do.

I will officially make a bet on the offense.

I bet any acceptable member the LeFleur offense doesn't look like last year's offense and this year's offense will score more points.