Browns trading Corey Coleman to the Bills

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel like you & I are the only ones who noticed this. The common perception is that Wright was simply overpicked & was basically just a nifty slot WR who didn't have the burst & strength

Coleman sucks

Wow

i loved Coleman coming out

they messed up bad choosing to trade back and take a slot WR and pass on a franchise QB after taking Manziel

now they take Mayfield over Rosen... 

I swear

I could have assembled a playoff team with the resources they had. 

I would have started off with Wentz and went from there

Mayfield/Ward over Rosen/Chubb is just another move I’m scratching my head over

10 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

Wow

i loved Coleman coming out

they messed up bad choosing to trade back and take a slot WR and pass on a franchise QB after taking Manziel

now they take Mayfield over Rosen... 

I swear

I could have assembled a playoff team with the resources they had. 

I would have started off with Wentz and went from there

Mayfield/Ward over Rosen/Chubb is just another move I’m scratching my head over

The QB thing is just a matter of opinion, as any one of the could turn into a star or be a complete bust .  Mayfield has the best track record by far.  And the Chubb ordeal was just another way for people to shat on Cleveland.  They spent a #1 pick on the position a year ago, and Chubb never showed that kind of ability.  He's more likely to be a better Derrick Morgan than any of these lofty comparisons that are being thrown out there.  

5 minutes ago, MIKE75 said:

He dropped at least 2 game winners including one at Pittsburgh. If i were a Browns fan i would be happy to see him go.

Hey FistShaker, how’s the ladies treating you in Memfrica this morning? Have you checked the Titans record since 2011 lately? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

22 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

What about passing on Darnold for Mayfield........  not sure how that will end up but those are the kind of dumb picks the Browns are known for. 

Mayfield was excellent last year, and Darnold put together a Winston-esque final season.  Mayfield blew all of these other QBs away on the field and throws with the same velocity as Mahomes and is very accurate.

Edited by abc2330