Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

Looking for 3 tickets to the Eagles game.

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, the ticket exchange forum is just a link to ticketIQ so I thought I’d make a post here. If anyone has 3 tickets to the Eagles game they are willing to get rid of at a fair price please let me know. I’m assuming lots of Eagles fans are buying up the seats because the ticket prices for this game on stubhub and similar websites are insane compared to every other game on the schedule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prices are crazy for Eagles and Patriots game.   I'm going to the Pat's game. 

 

For lower sidelines tickets,  anyone know how many rows back get the best view?  I'm assuming first ten rows or so the game gets blocked by players on the sidelines?

 

I read somewhere about 30 rows back between the 30 yard lines are the best seats generally for stadiums, just dont want to get row AA through DD and have it too far away.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

Prices are crazy for Eagles and Patriots game.   I'm going to the Pat's game. 

 

For lower sidelines tickets,  anyone know how many rows back get the best view?  I'm assuming first ten rows or so the game gets blocked by players on the sidelines?

 

I read somewhere about 30 rows back between the 30 yard lines are the best seats generally for stadiums, just dont want to get row AA through DD and have it too far away.

 

 

When I get lowers I like to be at least halfway up. And yes the prices for both those games are insane. I haven’t seen a non playoff game where you can’t even get uppers for under $200 a ticket. Of course I’ve been wanting to go to this game since before the damn eagles won the Super Bowl and as soon as tickets came out the prices were sky high. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

Prices are crazy for Eagles and Patriots game.   I'm going to the Pat's game. 

 

For lower sidelines tickets,  anyone know how many rows back get the best view?  I'm assuming first ten rows or so the game gets blocked by players on the sidelines?

 

I read somewhere about 30 rows back between the 30 yard lines are the best seats generally for stadiums, just dont want to get row AA through DD and have it too far away.

 

 

Hey FistShaker, you going to make it to the homer tailgate this time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey FistShaker, you going to make it to the homer tailgate this time?

You must have me confused with a different FistShaker as I've never been to a game in Nashville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

You must have me confused with a different FistShaker as I've never been to a game in Nashville.

Yeah, we know. I bet you’ve been to the zoo in Jacksonville though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Yeah, we know. I bet you’ve been to the zoo in Jacksonville though.

I've only driven past the city on I-95 or flown to the airport there, but I've never left the airport property,  so no... haven't been to the zoo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blackjack said:

I've only driven past the city on I-95 or flown to the airport there, but I've never left the airport property,  so no... haven't been to the zoo. 

Hey FistShaker, try to remember what I told you about the cammo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna be going to this game, and I'm so excited, it's my first Titans game and my fiance got me tickets for my birthday, she's an eagles fan so I'm hoping for a nice Titan win to rub it in her face! Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Titanzfan88 said:

I'm gonna be going to this game, and I'm so excited, it's my first Titans game and my fiance got me tickets for my birthday, she's an eagles fan so I'm hoping for a nice Titan win to rub it in her face! Lol

Sounds like the ultimate Tard Army fantasy. FistShaker’s got him an girl and he’s driving to the game. Too bad the game, car and girl are in Reality Land.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dinx81   
21 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Sounds like the ultimate Tard Army fantasy. FistShaker’s got him an girl and he’s driving to the game. Too bad the game, car and girl are in Reality Land.

Do you mean fantasy land, or do you think he can go to the game in a car with a girl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

Do you mean fantasy land, or do you think he can go to the game in a car with a girl?

Take a look and see if you think the State of North Carolina has a drivers license or Mother Nature has a woman planned for him.

 

2nvbju9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Number9   
18 hours ago, Blackjack said:

  I'm assuming first ten rows or so the game gets blocked by players on the sidelines?

Correct.  I had EZ seats, second row.  I got to see plays like they were playing in my front yards, when they were on my end.  After sitting there for a while, you could tell how far the ball got on the other end, but you didn't see the plays.  Lot of people use the jumbotron.  Still, it's nothing like seeing contested passes that close.  The first rows of the upper deck are great, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×